Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 17 - Saints v Freo Sat July 9th 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The umpires have put their whistles away now that they have won the game for Freo.
One month ago, you were bragging about having freo at marvel or docklands was an easy win.

Yeah saints flukes a win over freo in WA. That was the kick up the bum we needed. Freo then won 6 in a row.

Glad to return the favour lol

You seem to have missed 3 flags in there, one of which belongs to your mob and the last is entirely speculative because it hasn't even happened yet but you're the one talking about convenient narratives???
2018, 2019 and 2020 werent umpire affected.

The umpires have put their whistles away now that they have won the game for Freo.

Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

Well I'm glad we came away with a win there. Freo were quite good in that 2nd half, I'm not sure what happened to the Saints.

Commiserations there Saints, I think you guys just dropped off. I think it's kind of odd we both got wins this year against each other but on respective home decks, if that makes sense. As I said earlier, it's not often Freo win against you guys at Docklands.

To the heat wave of 14 degrees 🤣
15C at 8pm in the middle of winter yeah.

Maximum was over 23C in Perth yesterday. It was 12C in Melbourne.

Perth often gets into the low 20's during the day in winter where Melbourne often gets those 13C days. This week not excluded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a s**t turnout from the Saints supporters for a Saturday night blockbuster under the roof, where are their fans?
I'd say the worsening financial times are having an impact. Going to the footy is a non essential luxury when the cost of living and interest rates are going up and up like they are.

15C at 8pm in the middle of winter yeah.

Maximum was over 23C in Perth yesterday. It was 12C in Melbourne.

Perth often gets into the low 20's during the day in winter where Melbourne often gets those 13C days.
I lived in Perth for 10 years, stop acting like it's mid 20s during winter. It always averaged around 15-17.

I’d hope after this match, St Kilda would work with the AFL to address that they had a very biased umpired game in their favour. For the sake of the competition they need to ensure the clear armchair ride they got does not happen again or people will lose faith i the system

They were playing a team that 99% of Vic supporters couldn't give a stuff about.

What a pathetic excuse. If you are a passionate supporter then you turn up to see your club play. I suppose Victorians don’t really get club loyalty and passion.

I lived in Perth for 10 years, stop acting like it's mid 20s during winter. It always averaged around 15-17.
Lol what. A 15C maximum in Perth is rare and even 17 is unusual. 18C is common but hits the 20's regularly. The big difference is the Arctic winds Melbourne gets really gets you feeling the cold.

Apart from the fancy disco lights with each Saints goal, and Saints supporter near me with the neck tatts who was apoplectic that he dropped his tray of 4 beers, it didn't feel much like a Saints home game.

Credit to the umpires, they swung momentum to Freo when it counted, Stevic was enormous, we tried to fight back but the umpires were too good.
Nah ya team was horrible in the 3rd.

Freo kicked 7.4.46 to saints 2.2.14.

You said you were confident saints would win based on beating freo in WA early this year. Happy to return the favour lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 17 - Saints v Freo Sat July 9th 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Back