Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 17 - Saints v Freo Sat July 9th 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I lived in Perth for 10 years, stop acting like it's mid 20s during winter. It always averaged around 15-17.
It's not even an argument. 13 days last month of 20C or more. 2 of those rare 17C days. Very rare to get maximums colder than that, I didn't say they don't happen. But I was saying Melbourne gets those friggin cold max 13C days regularly.(11C-13C more accurately).

As i was saying, get back to Perth boys! Screenshot_20220709-201825_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
So many whinging saints supporters complaining about umpiring. Shit calls both ways. You can't blame the umpires for a 50+ point swing, you were just shit in the second half.

Culture. Victoria is such a rubbish state.
If they were playing one of the bigger interstate clubs like, Eagles, Crows, Port , Swans, Lions there would be a more interest, but playing irrelevant teams like Giants, Suns, Dockers, meh.

If they were playing one of the bigger interstate clubs like, Eagles, Crows, Port , Swans, Lions there would be a more interest, but playing irrelevant teams like Giants, Suns, Dockers, meh.

Strange post.

When I go to the footy I go to see MY OWN TEAM.

And Dockers are top 4 - Eagles, Crows and Port are not in contention...

After the verbal abuse and arrogance the saints handed out when they narrowly beat us in WA...... Poetic justice.

Oh and Elmer_Judd the sound of that titanic song is on....

Celine Dion my heart will go on lol

The reverse Jack Newnes revenge. Freo just did Carlton a massive favour tonight, thank you Good Sir, and congrats on a fine win :freo:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 17 - Saints v Freo Sat July 9th 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Back