Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - BIG FREEZE 9 Demons v Pies Mon June 12th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne had control for the majority of the game and should have been up by 6-7 goals. A couple of late junk time goals from Collingwood were disappointing.

We will be better with the return of 80% if our spine.
The Dees set up really well and clogged up our usual avenues of attack, it was very good preparation, our coaches have some thinking to do because the game plan was cracked today and other clubs will study what Melbourne did.

Why are Collingwood fans saying Ginnivan was a loss. He was dropped. That was confirmed by Fly in the post match.

Great win dees. Kicked 18 behinds and still won. Smashed the pies all over the field. Sure the Pies had a few outs which need to be recognised in DeGoey, Elliott and Sidey etc. but the dees also had no Oliver who trumps them all and Petty is a key position player and a massive upgrade on Tomlinson (who surprisingly played well today).

Great win, that should've been 50 points. A few dodgy umpiring frees given late to make the game even closer was no surprise.

And honestly Mason Cox, you lost bro. Shake hands and get off the field. A very sore loser.

Lots of Excuses today, lots and lots of them, Feral fans "we made alot of skill errors today"

Oh i wonder why? because your lot kept hearing the foot steps.

Played right in our hands today, it was such a beautiful thing.

But no doubt Duckboy, McGo, Sideybum and De Bali will lift you come finals time when the rest of the comp follow "The Blueprint."

Left plenty of points out their today our Dees, only a shyte show in front of goal prevented a royal fisting.

Just hope the rest of the competition just watch and learn about "The blueprint" that has been laid open in front of them.

Thank you so much for a fantastic day today my little ferals, enjoy your duck when your eating your dinner tonight.

I'll come and collect the rent next week from a good portion of you lot, thank you and good night.

Teams will now need to find a blueprint to beat Melbourne which they won’t until next year.

I’ve seen a bit of sooking from pies fans. Reality is they got let off the hook big time. Dees failed to capitalise. Pies has players out. So did Melbourne. Pies might have had a couple extra out. But saying McStay would’ve been the difference is a bit rich. 3 goals in 4 games.

Lots of Excuses today, lots and lots of them, Feral fans "we made alot of skill errors today"

Oh i wonder why? because your lot kept hearing the foot steps.

Played right in our hands today, it was such a beautiful thing.

But no doubt Duckboy, McGo, Sideybum and De Bali will lift you come finals time when the rest of the comp follow "The Blueprint."

Left plenty of points out their today our Dees, only a shyte show in front of goal prevented a royal fisting.

Just hope the rest of the competition just watch and learn about "The blueprint" that has been laid open in front of them.

Thank you so much for a fantastic day today my little ferals, enjoy your duck when your eating your dinner tonight.

I'll come and collect the rent next week from a good portion of you lot, thank you and good night.
No worries, back to mummy's basement now to compose the eagerly awaited follow up to that wonderful debut post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dees set up really well and clogged up our usual avenues of attack, it was very good preparation, our coaches have some thinking to do because the game plan was cracked today and other clubs will study what Melbourne did.
Study they will, something your supporters never did much of.
They will go to town on "The Blueprint."

Melbourne 2021
Western Bulldogs 2016
Ben Brown had a B grade season in 21 13 game 25 goals
Tom McDonald kicked 33 goals that year 23 games B grade year.

Both kicked 3 in the GF in 21
and I was there to witness it with my own eyes.

Bayley Fritsch kicked 6 in the GF and kicked 59 goals that year, 2nd in the AFL in 21, he is an Elite A grade Champion.

At least talk facts champ.

Collingwood went missing when they were dragged into the trenches

Don't like physical football. Quite a pretty and soft team the Pies

Had we kicked straight, that was a convincing win

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

The Dees will try to bring the game into the trenches and use their contested ball machines in Oliver, Petracca & Viney and make it a arm wrestle but funnily enough we don't mind that either. Pendles, Mitchell & Adams don't mind a battle at the coalface.

Today showed that the Pies don't like contested footy

The assumptions re Cox and Petracca on here are funny. Don’t think he is mouthing off at Petracca for no reason, assume something was said at the siren/handshake to warrant the argument.
Assumptions are funny except when you make them

Am I right?

100% of your posts attacking the poster. Weak and pathetic.
See you have been exposed as a troll already. You come in here trolling trying to get under people’s skin but when they don’t roll over like you want them to and they call you out, you start the personal attacks. Someone shows that 31% of your posts have been about Collingwood and you call them ‘weak and pathetic. It didn’t go the way you wanted so you get personal. Not only are you a troll but you are a failed one at that.

Nice alt account to post in the game day thread. Post all the facts before speaking Jeremy Howe, Degoey, Elliot, Sidebottom, Ginnivan and McStay all out so Shhhhhhhhhh
Ginnivan was dropped. Also he has been horrendous all season. So to include him in a list of outs is head scratching. Also Elliott is averaging 0.9 goals a game. With the bad delivery going inside 50m he wouldn't had fired a shot. McStay is averaging a staggering 0.6 goals per game. Howe is a gun and Sidebottom is a good player but Oliver, Petty and the underrated Bowey trump those players. If Sidebottom plays maybe Lipinski doesn't play, who was your best player. If Elliott plays maybe Harrison doesn't play and he played well too.

Good to see the Pies fans are staying classy in this thread - 'gracious in victory and humble in defeat'.

We can't say the same about a number of the usual Melbourne supporting suspects, not to mention a few 'neutral' trolls (seemingly from burner accounts) who aren't getting the bites they are after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - BIG FREEZE 9 Demons v Pies Mon June 12th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Back