Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Pies v Tigers Fri March 31st 7:50pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? I couldn't care less. Hype and overhype are all part of the game; it's exciting to se the next generation break out regardless. Naicos is a hell of an outside player already. Almost as impressive is blokes like Sidebottom still performing to such a high level.

Pretty poor game, although Pies look exciting when they get speed on the ball. Richmond are abhorrent and it's baffling to think they were considered contenders for this season. Having said that, Collingwood have left the door ajar so there's still a chance for this post to look stupid.

I don't hate anyone or any team for real, for real. I like hating teams in a playful banter-ish way. I hate all the oppositions best players, but that doesn't mean I don't marvel at their talent. To me, passion is the best part of being a team's supporter.

Our forward clearance game has been lacking, and the i50 accuracy of last week is far down. I think we can clean that up second half as long as we don't give Richmond a couple early goals to gain some confidence.

Tom Mitchell has been a massive get for the Pies his clearance work has been huge and really takes the pressure off Pendles and Adams throw in DeGoey it’s a great on ball mix.

Hopper and Dusty out is really hurting us in that regard but Pies backs are just walking it out with ease.

God Nathan brown and these Sportsbet ads are scum. Putting in Microsoft paint graph analysis to bait people in. Fk me

It’s ****ing disgusting how Omni-present it is.

My favourite hour of the week is the Matty Johns Show on a Thursday, and my second favourite is the Late Show with Matty Johns on a Sunday. Both shows feature a segment with Laurie Daley who now works for Sky Radio exclusively talking about odds and prices and offering specials etc - a metre away is Nathan Hindmarsh who almost ruined his and his own family’s life through a public battle with Gambling 10-15 years ago. It is sickening

Did Billy Frampton insult BT’s moustache at some stage or something? Frampton is doing a pretty decent job on Lynch, yet BT is going out of his way to pot him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times do these stupid commentators want to keep telling their audience how happy Richmond and Hardwick are to be only down by 19 points and effectively game over?

Richmond look like dog balls. The absolute tripe before the game about Martin being a huge loss . . . . hello! The bloke is finished and has been for the past 2 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Pies v Tigers Fri March 31st 7:50pm AEDT (MCG)

Back