Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Crows v Blues Thurs April 13th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 33 26.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide-vs-Carlton.png

7th v 2nd

AFL 2023 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 5

ADELAIDE V CARLTON
THURSDAY APRIL 13TH 7:40PM AEST (ADELAIDE OVAL)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

:arrowright: Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

Teams to be announced
Watch
this thread to be alerted when teams drop.

Final Teams released (Melb Time):
Thursday Match - Wednesday 6:20pm
Friday Match - Thursday 6:20pm
Saturday Match - Thursday 6:20pm
Sunday Match - Friday 5:00pm
Monday Match - Saturday 5:00pm
(NB: Sunday and Monday match Extended Squads are released Thursday 6:20)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

This will be a ripping match.
Crows got their tails up now.
Get back Fogarty, home ground advantage, tough one to pick.

Carlton supporters prancing about saying undefeated season, beat Geelong, guaranteed top 2 etc etc.

This is a danger game. If they are the real deal they will win

McKay will get off - his contact was to the shoulder initially & his arms slid up - contact was low.

The return of Sam Walsh, Matthew Kennedy & Blake Acres cant be underestimated.

Cripps, Hewitt, Kennedy, Cerra, Walsh & Docherty - much better balance.

Blue will win the ball at the source - & now have some run back on the outside.

Blues by 27.

McKay will get off - his contact was to the shoulder initially & his arms slid up - contact was low.

The return of Sam Walsh, Matthew Kennedy & Blake Acres cant be underestimated.

Cripps, Hewitt, Kennedy, Cerra, Walsh & Docherty - much better balance.

Blue will win the ball at the source - & now have some run back on the outside.

Blues by 27.
Showers / Rain expected after 6pm will be the Crows equalizer!
Crows by 22 points!

Would love to see this, do you have a link?
Happy Usa Network GIF by Psych

Carlton supporters prancing arrogantly with hyper confidence after beating the inaccurate wooden spoon holders by 23 points.

I'm sure most Carlton supporters are worried based on last years game against the Crows.
0-6 at Adelaide Oval as well.

Happy Usa Network GIF by Psych

Carlton supporters prancing arrogantly with hyper confidence after beating the inaccurate wooden spoon holders by 23 points.

I'm sure most Carlton supporters are worried based on last years game against the Crows.
0-6 at Adelaide Oval as well.
Funny that, most comments on the Blues board think that Adelaide will win. I don't know a single Blues fan that's been convinced by our grinding start to the season. Keep living in this little made up world though, gl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny that, most comments on the Blues board think that Adelaide will win. I don't know a single Blues fan that's been convinced by our grinding start to the season. Keep living in this little made up world though, gl.
It was joke, like I said, most Carlton supporters are most likely worried about their performance on Thursday night and which Carlton will actually rock up.

Beating an in form Adelaide at a venue they haven't won at will most likely cause some (justified) prancing :D

It was joke, like I said, most Carlton supporters are most likely worried about their performance on Thursday night and which Carlton will actually rock up.

Beating an in form Adelaide at a venue they haven't won at will most likely cause some (justified) prancing :D
Apologies, more so directed at the person I originally quoted.

Carlton supporters prancing about saying undefeated season, beat Geelong, guaranteed top 2 etc etc.

This is a danger game. If they are the real deal they will win
Carlton fans:

Some random person: Carlton supporters prancing about saying undefeated and guaranteed top 2

Everyone else: Carlton fans are so arrogant and getting ahead of themselves

Haven't seen anyone carrying on about being undefeated, unless it's in response to some idiot. The media are the ones throwing around the undefeated tag.
Technically, it's true, but we are all well aware that we've been winning ugly and aren't at the top of our game yet. If you aren't playing well, it's better to grind out wins, than to lose.
Happy to get an early win out of the way against the reigning prems and a team we likely would have expected to lose against, but we're well aware that they were travelling pretty poorly at the time.
Guaranteed top 2? Literally haven't seen any Blues supporters say that. Not even in jest. Most think our absolute best result this year could be 4-5, but realistically more like 6-8.
This is another 50/50 game, just like Tigers and GWS. That's how I viewed them anyway.

never won at adelaide oval, not convinced it'll be this week either
Records are there to be broken.
Harry will be a big loss if he can't get it reduced to a fine, but Walsh, Acres and Kennedy would be some handy inclusions if they all get up.

I would be surprised if there is any Carlton supporter confident for this one. We are simply terrible at Adelaide Oval and our form this year doesn't indicate we will buck the trend here and get a result.

Crows by 4 goals.

This is one of the games of the round, the Crows are a decent team and will have a monster crowd cheering them on, while the Blues look really dangerous on the back of the best KPF duo in the comp.

I'll go Carlton in what I'm tipping to be game of the round, 13.10 88 def Adelade 12.11 83

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Crows v Blues Thurs April 13th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Back