Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Cats v Swans Sat April 22nd 7:25pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Were is warner...

Put Francis back and Mills in the mids. Getting toweled up in the mids.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Can someone explain why half the ground is being rebuilt, and how you can have a ground with half capacity host a game?
It’s our home game. Out first game there this year. Unfurling of the flag. Where would you like us to play it? Crowd is still pretty good size tonight. Ground is being rebuilt to make it bigger crowd capacity. (40,000)- will be great when it’s finished.

Was expecting more from the Swans tonight considering they got belted in the GF havent turned up at all that would make Longmire furious
Missing 3 key defenders and massively outsized, we're having to hold a spare at the back to compensate which is giving the Cats a spare around the ground. Not that you'd ever hear the prick commentators mention our injuries, as we're not a big 4 Vic team.

It’s our home game. Out first game there this year. Unfurling of the flag. Where would you like us to play it? Crowd is still pretty good size tonight. Ground is being rebuilt to make it bigger crowd capacity. (40,000)- will be great when it’s finished.

Will it be finished this decade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add Luke Parker to the list of players going on a year to many.

Chad Warner a lot of hype
Zero tonight

I guess last year was a fluke, and the previous decade of finals berths

We'll beat everyone at the pointy end of the season as per usual.
As per usual? I seem to recall you not being able to get it done in prelims and grand finals over the last 10 years aside from last year so the as per usual is a very weird comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Cats v Swans Sat April 22nd 7:25pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back