Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Cats v Swans Sat April 22nd 7:25pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll unless we drop this one, your argument means zilch.

Bring on another top eight team next weekend 😉

Not really because I don’t consider Sydney a top team. So dropping this game to them or even winning it is irrelevant to the point. Much like Sydney, Geelong have not beaten a worthy team this year. That’s just it.

I am intrigued to see how Geelong go against Essendon next week. Usually this is the time of season when Essendon drop in form (especially if they end up losing the ANZAC Day match).

As per usual? I seem to recall you not being able to get it done in prelims and grand finals over the last 10 years aside from last year so the as per usual is a very weird comment.

Geelong have currently been doing it for 19 years, Richmond had a little 4 year spell and are now back to normal transmission.

Bye.

All depends what people are willing to give him salary wise, like if people are offering $600k then that draft capital is about right.

If he only attracts $400k or so I would rather retain him.

I actually don’t think he’s worth $600k and therefore not worth a first round pick but if that salary is offered that’s what I think is fair. Hope that makes sense, probably didn’t!

All depends what people are willing to give him salary wise, like if people are offering $600k then that draft capital is about right.

If he only attracts $400k or so I would rather retain him.

I actually don’t think he’s worth $600k and therefore not worth a first round pick but if that salary is offered that’s what I think is fair. Hope that makes sense, probably didn’t!

Yeah I get it. I don't really rate him though so I would rather we kept and used our first. But I think other clubs will come calling and offer something decent to the Blues.

Missing 3 key defenders and massively outsized, we're having to hold a spare at the back to compensate which is giving the Cats a spare around the ground. Not that you'd ever hear the prick commentators mention our injuries, as we're not a big 4 Vic team.

Its all they've talked about all friggin game.

How long has it been since you’ve watched a cats home game? This build has been going on for years. It’s insane the amount of time it is taking to build an extension like this.

The entire stadium has been progressively replaced. How long do you think that takes?

Its all they've talked about all friggin game.

The entire stadium has been progressively replaced. How long do you think that takes?

At the rate it’s taken to do 20% of the stadium, decades

Absolute traitorous flog Cameron. Couldn't win a premiership at GWS so had to go to Geelong to get it like Lebron James did. Cheated his way into a flag...

Same.as Dangerfield with Adelaide..
Like Tom Boyd…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having Close and Miers in the same side as creative high half forwards is such a hack.

Geelong look back to their best, forcing turnovers and punishing.

peter ladhams shows its better to be tall than good

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Cats v Swans Sat April 22nd 7:25pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back