Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Cats v Swans Sat April 22nd 7:25pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpire says "Move out 5" 3 times to a Geelong player, Geelong player says "No" so the umpire says "Okay stand".

What the *.
I was confused as to why the umpire was saying to move outside 5. He seemed to be just standing the mark.

I must be missing something.

Dylan Stephens. Know your place son.
Duncan in his 30s is better than you’ll ever be.

Absolute traitorous flog Cameron. Couldn't win a premiership at GWS so had to go to Geelong to get it like Lebron James did. Cheated his way into a flag...

Same.as Dangerfield with Adelaide..
How is this different than other players that leave clubs during trade periods. Are you suggesting that all players should be 1 club players? Are you suggesting that players should only leave successful clubs? Every Premiership team would have players that started their career elsewhere. Often those players have left clubs that are struggling.

I never want to hear Cornes or anyone else talk about how much better Sydney are without Franklin. I especially never want to hear about how good Logan McDonald is without him. Statless to half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mister B in this thread:
So you don't think opportunities for HTB against Geelong have been missed due to the umpire blowing a ball up straight away while the other way it is being held off then paid as HTB? I know I look at things with red and white glasses but I think it has been quite clear to all tonight.

But of a lame duck commentary crew tonight - Hamish and Jobe into Brad Johnson, cam mooney and Eddie betts on fox. Surely we can do better.

So you don't think opportunities for HTB against Geelong have been missed due to the umpire blowing a ball up straight away while the other way it is being held off then paid as HTB? I know I look at things with red and white glasses but I think it has been quite clear to all tonight.

Umpiring has definitely favoured us but that tends to happen when you are flogging the other side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Cats v Swans Sat April 22nd 7:25pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back