Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Hawks v GWS Sat June 8th 1:45pm AEST (Uni of Tassie)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brereton was laughing about it, saying it was staged perfectly.

Who do we believe, him or you?

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The one you agree with obviously.

You never have to be wrong on the internet.

Definitely a free - the only questionable bit was whether it should be down field

It should have been taken from where he kicked it.

Had it stayed in play then sure down field.

Dont Talk To Me What You Say GIF by UMC - Stream Black Better

I am a card carrying GWS member thank you very much.

This does not make any relevancy or the point you're trying to make. Good footballer doesn't mean you're a good commentator.
I think his track history of experiencing Umpires calls for ‘late contact’ far outweighs yours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's always been paid that way and the easiest way to stop it is to not bump a bloke who's kicking, it's quite useless actually.
I don’t disagree there are better ways to ‘kill’ a kick…but for you to claim irrefutably it was late is just garbage.

I don’t disagree there are better ways to ‘kill’ a kick…but for you to claim irrefutably it was late is just garbage.
It was late and was paid as such. Green should of either smothered it or gone for a tackle, both result in it being out on the full for them, or maybe smothering it?

It was late and was paid as such. Green should of either smothered it or gone for a tackle, both result in it being out on the full for them, or maybe smothering it?
No, it wasn’t late, it was as he kicked. He then threw his arms up and belly flopped the ground.

Lets see what the AFL says, and the footy shows, eh?

I require a greater test of evidence than just ‘wanting to be right’.

ATM there is a champion player claiming it was staged.

If the AFL come out and back the ump…so be it.

I would say he had time to not follow through completely with the bump and in today's AFL and the path they are trying to follow they will back the ump.

Wait and see.

I’m really not interested in discussing anything with a mindless fool who has to use emojis to insult people - I’d get a better discussion with a store dummy.

People claiming the game was ruined by umpires is pretty accurate.

Saying umpires only favoured Hawks, clearly only watched the last 2 minutes of the game. Some of the frees awarded to both sides, and HTB ignored, was infuriating this game.

Game is officiated so poorly, but both sides got smacked for that this game. The downfield free was hardly the most eggregious either.

Agree with this, it’s a total mess and it should not be costing games.

umps shit late

BUT if GWS were who they are meant to be should have been miles ahead.

The Hawks rebuild is miles ahead of pace
Hawks look good. Pressure was better. They have a bit of unpredictability and viality about them too. Giants have their moments, but still, lacking a bit of killer instinct, and dropping off the pressure for periods is very frustrating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Hawks v GWS Sat June 8th 1:45pm AEST (Uni of Tassie)

Back