Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Eagles v Hawks Sun June 30th 4:40pm AEST/1:40pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened after that champion? Love how defensive and insecure blokes get when squads and list are clearly at different stages.
Working Homer Simpson GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I known itā€™s only early, but gee giving up Wardlaw for Ginbey + Hewett is looking a very bad call by WCE. Hewett would wanna be good because Ginbey looks average.

Lmao footy fans are so reactionary. Hawks have made finals twice in the last 8 seasons and are only just starting to show signs of improvement.

C'mon man, they are looking the goods... I'm a Freo supporter. Ya gotta give them credit.

Not many 2 or 3 win seasons though.

Are you shooting for 4 of those seasons in a row now?

Good thing you went in with a 26.1 profile today
Donā€™t think thereā€™s been a worse injury list ever for at least 2 of those years. This year is probably the only legitimate one and weā€™ve looked decent at times.

Donā€™t think thereā€™s been a worse injury list ever for at least 2 of those years. This year is probably the only legitimate one and weā€™ve looked decent at times.
You had, what 2 players on the injury list today?

Good thing you went in with one of the oldest 22ā€™s for the round, flooded the field and relied on a first year player to give you any movement whatsoever.

The worst Hawthorn team I have ever seen (the 4-18 2004 season) was substantially better than any of West Coastā€™s last four seasons

C'mon man, they are looking the goods... I'm a Freo supporter. Ya gotta give them credit.
Sure but youā€™d think their fans would know better after being in a very similar position for the best part of the last decade. Shitting on a team down the bottom of the ladder after a handful of wins is hilariously insecure when they were right with us 2 months ago.

Not many 2 or 3 win seasons though.

Are you shooting for 4 of those seasons in a row now?
Weird thing was Hawks, North and crows were all bottom 8 between 2020-2023.

I actually thought crows were on the up at the end of 2023, lookin' like to make finals in 2024. I overestimated their older players being good and their younger mids in that 21-24 year old range great. I was wrong.

Hawks copped their beating from 2020-23. They were 0-5 this season.

I don't think hawks will play finals this year. 9th to 12th. But they will contend for finals in 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Eagles v Hawks Sun June 30th 4:40pm AEST/1:40pm WST (OS)

Back