Game Day AFL Round 19 - Matchday Discussion Richmond@Collingwood (MCG – 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep waitin geach year for it to get better but it's going in the other direction

Unavailable:
Moore Adams Aish Sier Greenwood Noble Stephenson Beams Wells Reid Langdon Dunn Tohill Murphy Kelly Murray

And you'd think Broomhead (who is available) is done because of that broken leg as well

Stop f kn whinging about injuries you’re doing my head in.

Just went on their board ( feel stinking dirty and need a shower ) they are the most arrogant bunch of fu**s who just refuse to give any praise whatsoever! Backs up the bogan mentality they are all known for.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Had a read earlier today myself, it’s just bloody cringeworthy isn’t it

On this board we are really no better than the Richmond supporters, who are notorious for eating their own. I feel like Collingwood "supporters" hate our players and coach more than the opposition do. Would it kill some of you to just get behind the boys on the park, including the Crocker types etc?

The fact we've brought in Crocker who's a forward was definitely done with consideration to Thomas playing more midfield minutes.

Not sure if we can afford to do the WHE back, Crisp midfield switch with their forward line.

Intriguing.

But in all honesty. Hamstring. Are you ******* kidding.
Next time Tay just do what the ****ing medical staff tell you.

Jaidyn, lay off the chump AFL betting.

Seriously, our players are so injury prone we simply can’t afford to give the league any bigger a leg up because of a sheer lack of professionalism.

On this board we are really no better than the Richmond supporters, who are notorious for eating their own. I feel like Collingwood "supporters" hate our players and coach more than the opposition do. Would it kill some of you to just get behind the boys on the park, including the Crocker types etc?

Lol

Have to agree it seems people want us to fail or maybe I am missing the point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight will be compelling viewing in the coaches box. If Bucks doesn’t change anything and persists with the usual game plan we will lose by 10 goals and it will show he is a one trick pony.
Can he pull a Terry Wallace circa 2000 v Essendon and try something bold?
GOD I hope Bucks never becomes Terry Wallet. What a ****in hack that campaigner was.

I'm trying to take the positives. Ultimately, our last 3 quarters last week were competitive. And our 4 quarters against West Coast were very good. So we've played one really bad quarter in the past fortnight.

Our clearances have been a huge issue, but this is not Richmond's strength either. So this is an opportunity to take some ascendency in this area, with Grundy the dominant ruckman on the ground. Having Elliott and JT back might give De Goey a bit more freedom on the ball as well.

But for all the analysis, tackling will be the key. We need to grind like we did in the last quarter against West Coast and hope Richmond folds like they have done the last 2 times we've played them.

Agree - and 3 tough games against quality opponents compared to Rich easier recent run could prove a much better preparation for our boys.

The bookmaker’s odds would have us at an implied probability of a 40% chance of winning tonight... I feel like we’re a fraction of that.

So it's 70 to our 25 in the magoos, we've lost Adams... and for the first time in many moons I'm starting to hear the chirping of the faint hearted paper tiger, very curious

If Mayne and Hoskin-Elliott are the players we are banking on to play a defensive role tonight can't say I'm feeling it.

It's not a role WHE would be all to familiar with is it outside his cameo against West Coast while Mayne could be horribly exposed for pace by Richmond's mosquito fleet.

So it's 70 to our 25 in the magoos, we've lost Adams... and for the first time in many moons I'm starting to hear the chirping of the faint hearted paper tiger, very curious

Will only get worse after the game. Mods better have their trigger fingers ready on the ban button.

Hmm there are 2 rooms I can usually go into at the G with my Legends and Social club. But Im only allowed in 1 tonight. Odd.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Against West Coast I expected to get flogged but hoped and wouldn't have been surprised if we pulled off the upset due to the travel and underdog status.

Tonight we just get flogged.

The wet weather will only make it worse because it plays into Richmond's volleyball, knock it on at all costs bulls**t style and completely goes against our chip chip need basic skills to pass 15 metres style.

edit: Adams out and Crocker in? lol Buckley. Not often you see a coach actively try and sabotage their own results.

You continue to post rubbish.
Sabotage ? - get a life sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back