Autopsy AFLW 2017 R7 v Ade (@ Oly Park) game #30, 'pies gallant in defeat (46-70) #165 - THANKS TO PLAYERS!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ts simple one side wants to make the Final, the other (clue: us) has less to play for.
When it's done and you know it.

Eva still my favourite of the Magpies

Season highlight: Eva gather in centre and crazy dash and goal, best of all the play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This last quarter has been dire. It'll suck losing to such a dirty team. I have no respect for Adelaides football. They're a disgrace.

Very proud of the girls though. The shift in performance from round 1 to now is massive.

Doppelgänger I thought I just saw Josh smith out there for us

Ps one good thing, Melbourne knocked out

Nice of the umps to suck the life out of a great game of footy. Crows untouchable and can throw it out of bottom of the pack or tackle at will. Easy to play one way loose front running footy when you know it's going to go your way.

Nice of the umps to suck the life out of a great game of footy. Crows untouchable and can throw it out of bottom of the pack or tackle at will. Easy to play one way loose front running footy when you know it's going to go your way.
Thanks for your contribution this year it's been a pleasure :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFLW 2017 R7 v Ade (@ Oly Park) game #30, 'pies gallant in defeat (46-70) #165 - THANKS TO PLAYERS!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back