Autopsy AFLW 2017 R7 v Ade (@ Oly Park) game #30, 'pies gallant in defeat (46-70) #165 - THANKS TO PLAYERS!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice of the umps to suck the life out of a great game of footy. Crows untouchable and can throw it out of bottom of the pack or tackle at will. Easy to play one way loose front running footy when you know it's going to go your way.

Prove the Scumps can ruin a game of Footy like they Mostly Do

Good effort girls! Entertaining season, not the best start but finished off strong!

... time to find myself a Brisbane lions guernsey ... feels dirty even typing that.

At least most of them are embarrassed by Phillips playing for frees
What about the rest of their side, that was some flop in the centre before the bounce

Good effort girls! Entertaining season, not the best start but finished off strong!

... time to find myself a Brisbane lions guernsey ... feels dirty even typing that.

I could not give a Stuff about the GF.

The AFL Season Starts Next Week:D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All in all, despite the losses, it's been great to watch this group of girls develop as a group right from the first pre-season game, all the way up until today. While it didn't end how we hoped thanks to a few *ahem* decisions (gonna be salty for a while, fight me), our last few games have left a lot to look forward to, and it'll be sad to see a few go before the next season. Go pies!

Commiserations to our girls. Tough beat. Hopefully we can come back better next year.

Big round of applause for barrackers for his (or her?) efforts in chronicling this inaugural AFLW Collingwood season here for us, sometimes against the tide. Much appreciated, B. Thank you for your efforts. The ruby was well earned...

But the F1 starts next week Dave.
I normally look forward to the Grand Prix as it means the Footy's about to start.
This year I'll have been to a game before the race.
Means it's even more insignificant this year!

Umpiring was very average; Kelly Underwood's commentating was woeful - she has zero clue; Cecilia McIntosh is a gun. Bonnici and Chiocci best midfield duo in the league. Emma King best ruck in the league. Jessie Garner and Mo Hope best forward duo, Nicole Stevens, Meg Hutchins, Eva..... on and on. If we can keep them all together next year there's no telling what they're capable of.
Thanks LadyPIes!

Umpiring was very average; Kelly Underwood's commentating was woeful - she has zero clue; Cecilia McIntosh is a gun. Bonnici and Chiocci best midfield duo in the league. Emma King best ruck in the league. Jessie Garner and Mo Hope best forward duo, Nicole Stevens, Meg Hutchins, Eva..... on and on. If we can keep them all together next year there's no telling what they're capable of.
Thanks LadyPIes!

No there not, otherwise we'd be in the grand final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFLW 2017 R7 v Ade (@ Oly Park) game #30, 'pies gallant in defeat (46-70) #165 - THANKS TO PLAYERS!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back