Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Where have we been in that time?
Kid Fail GIF by MOODMAN

AFAIK this is mediation ordered by the Fed Court no?

Will be interesting to see if Zwier keeps playing chicken - reckon it could get resolved here, but I've been wrong before.

Given we know the last mediation was good for Clarko, keen for this to go ahead as well.
No surprise (as I said) the Federal Court will take a dim view of what they would consider a waste of their time and resources, whoever doesn't fall into line and resolve this is going to be whacked with a very big stick by his honour, the lawyers all know this, Clarko just needs to either a/hand them the envelope with his terms (we don't believe Mr Clarkson is a racist and apologise in full for any such imputations BTW we are covering all his legal expenses) OR b/ wait until the 11th hour when Hawks and the other parties pull out drop proceedings and pay costs to all and sundry without admitting liability.

Either way I cannot see it making it beyond the outcome of this final mediation process.

It was widely reported and acknowledged that the grand sum of Chris Fagan's culpability is that he is alleged to have nodded once in a meeting. If you can't recognise false equivalence here, then your capacity for discernment is seriously wanting.

Zinedene Zidane once nodded in his workplace and it almost cost him a World Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back