Game Day Breaking bad cup - The Amy Winehouse fan club vs the lovechild of Lance Armstrong and Marion Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are just getting overrun by the bull**** maul again. They are playing no better than us in terms of cleanliness, their team is just more set up for scrappy footy and we aren't good in close

What a crap effort. Does this midfield try unless they can get a kick going forward. Time for sweeping changes. Od course the biys club wont allow that

I'm claiming the time difference screws us...... Otherwise that's one of the worst halves of football I've seen and as a Melbourne based supporter who went to 05 and 15 I feel I'm well educated on bad football.

Leave gender out of it you dumb campaigner
give it a break, the AFL have invested millions too get families involved, this umpire has been fast tracked well beyond merit - can't bounce so would not get a game in U18's on Merit Decisions have been U14 style. Could not care about gender.
Guaranteed the AFL paid media will proclaim this a magnificent performance

Our midfield set ups are just horrible, we just never have anyone in the right spot.

Whenever we do get the ball in a stoppage we're either facing the wrong way with no one coming the other way for a handball or we get tackled straight away.

What's surprising is the fact i'm even still watching this trainwreck :ambulance:

Back in the day when we were routinely flogged i could sit back and watch the development of the kids, but this is one of the oldest lists in the comp.

Absolutely NO excuse for this sort of performance. It's the worst game eagles performance i can remember witnessing for a very long time.

Not even sure where to start. Lions on the bottom of the ladder vs the top of the table Crows put up a better fight than we are now. And that team actually is young and developing.

Can't wait to listen to the dipshits on the podcast (theirs, not ours) laugh and joke about this game in a few days like it means absolutely nothing. Hard life.
This game has a 2008 vibe to it. It's like that 135 game that year.

Ah well, we all have our bad days :$
In seriousness though, completely unacceptable, especially after the last fortnight. Bereft of intensity, commitment, leadership.
It starts in the middle. Shuey worst game for a long time, Gaff poor. Redden invisible. Priddis needs to go. Masten back to standard...
Duggan and Sheed are putting in.

Easy gettable goals being missed. Seriously consider dropping Darling. LeCras struggling.

Change things around now. Restructure and see what we can get out of the second half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umps laid it out on a platter for them but they continued to hurt us themselves. Completely insipid display against a fairly average side. Doesn't say much for us really.

Is this female umpire as bad as I think she is? Or have i got rose coloured glasses on?

We can never apply the pressure that Essendon are applying on us. We just don't have power and speed. Our biggest strength is intercepting and that requires pressure on the ball

I never bought into this Melbourne hoodoo theory but after today I am convinced. It's not the game plan or cattle because at home they show they can compete at the top level. This is completely mental when, they cross the border into Victoria something is triggered. Simpson needs to stop brushing it off and start trying to fix it. This hoodoo is real and it's all in their heads but we are losing games because of it.

give it a break, the AFL have invested millions too get families involved, this umpire has been fast tracked well beyond merit - can't bounce so would not get a game in U18's on Merit Decisions have been U14 style. Could not care about gender.

That's actually complete bullshit. You have no idea of what has happened.
No one can bounce in the centre, over half have been recalled.

The way they spread to score one of their goals so easily from our forward libe was a good example of us not working hard enough. I want my vic member money back.

Well sadly we can't sack all the players, so may as well start with the coaching because I see a distinct lack of it today.
But even Mitchell is shit. Whenever he traveled with Hawthorn he played well. It's not a player issue. Copy what Fremantle is doing

Footy has been around for 150 years, this is not fast tracked. Play the ball, ie whatever this is the Eagles are drumming up, not the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back