Review Cats defeat Lions by 71 points to make 2022 GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

That Brad Close goal which came 31 seconds after Daniher kicked a point down the other end in the last quarter was football pr0n.
Just needed Dennis saying "This is why they are Premiership favourites the Cats."

Yep been a long time fan of his
There was always something there, he just needed time to grow into his body and develop

It's not like his career has been without fault, but what he's doing now isn't a complete surprise for those who have followed him a bit closer and seen him in the VFL - what he's doing at senior level this year is what he was doing at VFL level the past couple of seasons

Biggest difference for him though is that he now has a footballers body and can play that similar role at senior level without looking like the Auskick kid who didn't leave after halftime

I was the main culprit. He was excellent tonight. Easily the best game he’s played. Holding those intercept marks a feature. Faith has been restored.
I said pre-game if him and Blicavs played well we would smash them and they both stood up. Kolo's weakness are small quick forwards - thankfully we now don't have to put him there and he can float and intercept mark which is what he does best.

Menegola is the most like for like swap as they both play the same position (wing) but you could put parfitt in the middle and move blitz to a wing or put moc in and move duncan back to the wing etc.

Just wonder whether they’ll bring Parfitt in and put C.Guthrie on a wing? He looks a bit proppy in the middle atm.

Fantastic win 4 quarter effort.

Sydney or coll will bring way better defensive pressure than brisbane did but if we can defend the way we did tonight for another 4 quarters i think we will win this thing.

Shattered for holmes he has been amazing for a kid who didnt play much juniors.
I would be bringing menegola in for him as its the most like for like swap (winger for winger) that doesnt require moving other matchups. But we have a lot of guys who can play wing including duncan and blitz so it wouldnt surprise me if parfitt or oconnor come in.
Those guys will be training the house down early in the week.
Reckon Smith back to the wing and parfitt to play smith's high half forward gig, with rotates in the middle

Menegola is the most like for like swap as they both play the same position (wing) but you could put parfitt in the middle and move blitz to a wing or put moc in and move duncan back to the wing etc.

It might depend on opposition..sydney play a very stoppage based contested style so you probably favour the bigger body in menegola..collingwood are very much a lose stoppages but run and gun turnover team in which case you go for parfitt or oconnor for more pace across the ground.
Can not play Menegola only played about 7 games would not know our game plan inside out like some

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wonder whether they’ll bring Parfitt in and put C.Guthrie on a wing? He looks a bit proppy in the middle atm.

I mean they might (who knows what injuries players are carrying at this time of year) but the logical swaps are either you put menegola on the wing (which he has played for years) for 2 way running, or parfitt goes to defensive inside mid and blitz goes to wing/ruck, or duncan goes back to the wing which he has played many times before in finals (with tuohy or oconnor covering defence etc). I think those three options are more likely than putting someone on a wing who doesnt normally play there. Holmes is a HUGE loss with his pace and ball use but luckily wing is one position we have a lot of experienced options in.

Currently in one of the cubicals, hope they don't find me
Researchers believe that a person can live for up to three weeks without food as long as they have water to drink.

Your gonna make it bro - I'm surprised more people don't do it - obviously barring any work obligations. I guess they have a cleaning crew that clean up all the toilets etc - maybe they wouldn't say anything.

Clinical performance! Was never in doubt really from the first bounce. Off to the big dance, one more to go! Now lets just hope swans and pies belts the crap out of each other!
Two extra time periods would be nice

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Cats defeat Lions by 71 points to make 2022 GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back