Unofficial Preview Changes and Discussion - Grand Final Edition v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try not to focus on past finals, they are immaterial.
No-one here in Melbourne remembers 2015, to be honest.
Focus on the present.
The crowd members, who will be cheering, will be roughly 50 per cent Eagles fans.
I remember the noise of the GF last year, Adelaide started well, and their fans made a hell of a commotion.
Remember most fans in Melbourne want West Coast to win.

Good luck WCE fans - enjoy the week ahead as we all will. Looking forward to a great final and let the best team win.

But only a salty Tigers supporter would say this ... LOL

Some forecasts have it as really wet.

Have we played in the wet this year?

I believe it'll be a morning shower.

Looking at the weekly forecast and synoptic it'll be a cold front clipping bringing isolated showers over night. It'll clear up, but be a cold bitch.
But to answer your question, we've had one of the wettest winters on record and we've trained on some cold mornings.

The boys should be up to scratch.

upload_2018-9-24_7-26-28.png

Some of our best players had absolute stinkers in 2015. Kennedy, Darling, Yeo (although he's a completely different player now). Hurn missing that set shot.

I am quietly confident. A feeling of unfinished business amongst this group, combined with the excitement of Willie, Ryan, Venables etc.

Hoping Collingwood shot their load in the Prelim.

I believe it'll be a morning shower.

Looking at the weekly forecast and synoptic it'll be a cold front clipping bringing isolated showers over night. It'll clear up, but be a cold bitch.
But to answer your question, we've had one of the wettest winters on record and we've trained on some cold mornings.

The boys should be up to scratch.

View attachment 563155

Hopefully it’s not too bad. If it turns out to be crazy wet then I’m not sure we would even make a change. Ah Chee for Vardy would be about the only possibility you’d think.

Hopefully it’s not too bad. If it turns out to be crazy wet then I’m not sure we would even make a change. Ah Chee for Vardy would be about the only possibility you’d think.
I really can't see any changes especially given there has been no East Perth in the WAFL for a few weeks.

Ah Chee for Vardy would be about the only possibility you’d think.
Reckon there is next to no chance this is happening v Grundy.

Mate relax, in 2015 the team said they were just happy to get there. Now they know that playing in grandfinals is not given every year. You can even see after the game the celebration was subdued compared to 2015 where we were jumping all over the place.
I noticed this to.
Got a feeling that there is unfinished business to attend to.
Bring the cup home boys.

I've noticed something. In 2015 the GF was hawthorn vs west coast. These teams finished 2nd and 3rd eagles finished 2nd and the hawks name was first. This year 2nd and 3rd too but its west coast vs collingwood.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

As it should be, being the highest ranked team. Hence the pies are wearing white shorts and we are in full, beautiful royal

The MCG drains really well, even if there was a decent shower in the morning it would be dry by the first bounce

A lot could hinge on our "second string" ruckmen. With Collingwood having their own "Big Cox" they wil need to be on their game to cover him in the ruck and around the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

pardon the intrusion, i come in peace!

firstly congrats on making the big dance!

anyway the main reason I'm here is i just thought i would leave this link here for anyone who might be interested in buying a Grand Final game ball.

there are only 100 available and 50 have already been sold.

https://www.sherrin.com.au/grand-final-ball.html

All the best for the weekend.

Direct quote:

"What's going on here this is our second year together, how'd this happen"

Okay sure. I feel like it’s a little different to suggesting we didn’t quite deserve it. I think we were all surprised at how good we were that year similar to this year.

Some of our best players had absolute stinkers in 2015. Kennedy, Darling, Yeo (although he's a completely different player now). Hurn missing that set shot.

I am quietly confident. A feeling of unfinished business amongst this group, combined with the excitement of Willie, Ryan, Venables etc.

Hoping Collingwood shot their load in the Prelim.

WE’VE GOT RESERVES!

861317D2-28A2-4D8C-83BF-445533D5866E.jpeg

Okay sure. I feel like it’s a little different to suggesting we didn’t quite deserve it. I think we were all surprised at how good we were that year similar to this year.

I never suggested they didn't deserve it.

Simply passed on what Simpson said.
Maybe read my post again.

there should be no changes. one of the most baffling selection surprises ever
was for the 15 grand final and the omission of an in form Rosa. with the inclusion
of out of form Brown as a "small forward"...lol... a similar mistake will not be made.
The players that were concerning coming into the finals , like Duggan , Venners and
Sheed have all been good to great.

there should be no changes. one of the most baffling selection surprises ever
was for the 15 grand final and the omission of an in form Rosa. with the inclusion
of out of form Brown as a "small forward"...lol... a similar mistake will not be made.
The players that were concerning coming into the finals , like Duggan , Venners and
Sheed have all been good to great.
Rosa played in the ‘15 Grand Final and the Brown inclusion was the ‘16 Elimination Final.

Hi all,

pardon the intrusion, i come in peace!

firstly congrats on making the big dance!

anyway the main reason I'm here is i just thought i would leave this link here for anyone who might be interested in buying a Grand Final game ball.

there are only 100 available and 50 have already been sold.

https://www.sherrin.com.au/grand-final-ball.html

All the best for the weekend.
Thanks mate thanks for the well wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back