Preview Changes and Discussion vs Brisvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Are people seriously suggesting that Harper tag Hanly? Bwahahahahajahaha....Hanly would run him into the ground and kick 5.

I much prefer to see Wright play that role. I believe he is very good in that role. He just has to start converting his shots at goal.

Will be a hard call when grima is fit to play ones.

At the moment I would have the three KPD in order of form as Spud, Scooter and then Lachie.
Would Grima playing boot Hansen out or would Spud be the one to go.
Is it form or preconceived ideas

Didn't do his chances any harms, looks very good, his ruck work is fantastic

What a great response.

I really think this kid will make it.

It gonna take time (for than 10 freaking games) but I reckon he'll get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game has disaster written all over it.

Jonathan Brown farewell game.
On free to air tv.
I can see Rockliff having 30 disposals to half time, Hanley kicking 3 on the run from the boundary and Zorko running amuck.
The boys better be switched on.

Having thought about it for a while, I would be really interested to see what would happen if we brought Maj into the side.

Play Drew at CHB

Have a forward line consisting of

Brown, Maj, Black, Thomas, Nahas replacement, Boomer.

Maj and Brown have played more footy together than Drew and Maj have. Granted the forward line would be raw as f*** because these boys are no where near what they will be. But it would be very interesting to watch and see whether Maj's output at the level increased playing along side a guy he's played a decent amount of footy with.

It'd mean that we were quite tall.

The above would only happen if Lachie doesn't get up. However I do feel there may be merit in giving it a crack.

Out: Nahas, McKenzie, Hansen
In: Wright, Dumont, Daw
Time to end the Daw experiment:thumbsdown:

Ahhh Herp-a-Derp-a-Derpy-doo

tumblr_luu7igZdq71r6uksjo1_500.jpg

Didn't do his chances any harms, looks very good, his ruck work is fantastic

Looks more the AFL player with every outing. Looked like he played an assured more balanced game there. Good smarts, skills and body work.

I hope the selection committee don't get too pigheaded with Maj and apply excessively harsh criteria to his return. If he's meeting their requirements and there's a place for him, play him. He gets it right and he brings things to the table few other players can.

Looks more the AFL player with every outing. Looked like he played an assured more balanced game there. Good smarts, skills and body work.

I hope the selection committee don't get too pigheaded with Maj and apply excessively harsh criteria to his return. If he's meeting their requirements and there's a place for him, play him. He gets it right and he brings things to the table few other players can.
I have a feeling that a key factor in his section will be his confidence and self belief. I reckon he would have got knocked around a bit during his last stint in the ones and he will be looking to use this phase of VFL play to build that confidence back up again. If he can look to stay involved in play after he disposes of the ball then I reckon he will be ready for the next step..

He doesn't seem to be lacking any confidence. With what he brings to the table with his ruck work, I have him best 22. Even at AFL level, we look just as strong in the middle when Maj gives Goldy a spell. I rated Browns debut on Sunday, but I guarantee Majak would have had more of an impact on the game, as he would against Brisbane this week. The fact he provides an option up forward, and can come into the ruck and play well really provides us with a good option IMO. People just need to accept the fact that as a 23 year old KPF, and with only 12 or so games under his belt, that he is going to get lost and sometimes out-maneuvered/out-positioned. He has tremendous upside, and it's worth giving him a crack.

This game has disaster written all over it.

Jonathan Brown farewell game.
On free to air tv.
I can see Rockliff having 30 disposals to half time, Hanley kicking 3 on the run from the boundary and Zorko running amuck.
The boys better be switched on.

They are putrid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and Discussion vs Brisvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back