Preview Changes and Discussion vs Brisvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, I don't mind if Majak gets another call up.

But I will annoyed if it's at the expense of Brown. He showed more than enough to keep his spot.

Yep, I don't mind if Majak gets another call up.

But I will annoyed if it's at the expense of Brown. He showed more than enough to keep his spot.

I agree however I am not sure we'd be able to play Drew,Maj, Black and Sideshow in the same forward line.

I agree however I am not sure we'd be able to play Drew,Maj, Black and Sideshow in the same forward line.

I like your idea of playing Drew CHB when we are thin on defenders.

Daw in the goal square, Black/Brown(White?) leading further up and Drew between the Arcs might work.

When Grima is back maybe reconsider the position.

I like your idea of playing Drew CHB when we are thin on defenders.

Daw in the goal square, Black/Brown(White?) leading further up and Drew between the Arcs might work.

When Grima is back maybe reconsider the position.

I don't understand the bolded.

Lachie would have to be out with injury for it to happen though.

North Melbourne @NorthKangaroos · 10m
Scott: Never an easy game in Brisbane. Any time you play there, up for a challenge #NMFCMedia

North Melbourne @NorthKangaroos · 9m
Scott: Brown a champion. Need to look past that and hold up our end of bargain #NMFCMedia

North Melbourne @NorthKangaroos · 9m
Scott: Brown best footy one of the best of modern era. Once in generation player #NMFCMedia

North Melbourne @NorthKangaroos · 8m
Scott: No structural damage for Swallow. Will look after him at training #NMFCMedia

North Melbourne @NorthKangaroos · 8m
Scott: Disappointing news for Nahas. Hope to have him back before end of year #NMFCMedia

North Melbourne @NorthKangaroos · 7m
Scott: Will do due diligence on free agents. We'll look at what's available #NMFCMedia

North Melbourne @NorthKangaroos · 7m
Scott: Ben Brown will hold his spot. Thought he was terrific #NMFCMedia

North Melbourne @NorthKangaroos · 4m
Scott: Clear on goal review system. Ziebell only one they've got wrong on review #NMFCMedia

North Melbourne @NorthKangaroos · 4m
Scott: Tarrant unlucky. As professional and dedicated as any player I've seen, just a horrible run of luck #NMFCMedia

At training now
Lauchie a non participant, walking around in runners with Tippet
Harper on medical table getting treatment
Garner doing what garner does.... Running laps

Black hasn't been in the best of form- could he be given a rest/dropped

Can't see it after he played some decent footy on the weekend.

If we were gonna drop him it would have been a while ago.

I don't understand the bolded.

Lachie would have to be out with injury for it to happen though.

Just joking about colours, would be an interesting half fwd line of Black Brown White

Probably right about Lachie, but I think the four of them could work as a group (at a pinch).

I have a feeling that a key factor in his section will be his confidence and self belief. I reckon he would have got knocked around a bit during his last stint in the ones and he will be looking to use this phase of VFL play to build that confidence back up again. If he can look to stay involved in play after he disposes of the ball then I reckon he will be ready for the next step..
Agree totally. I'm a big fan of Maj but wanted him to have a spell for exactly those confidence reasons. That VFL game will have been a lot of fun for Maj, reminding him that he can be a dominant force. He will be back soon, but I wouldn't think this week. But with Tarrant again on the LTI list, the third tall becomes KPF-ruck role, that can and should be juggled between Daw and Brown. At least this will give the forward mix a bit more certainty for the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Hansen misses, it will be interesting what we do. It may be more problematic than the Swallow absence right now. Even though Brisbane don't really have notable talls to cause us problems.

Had to leave to make some calls, they were doing contested work right at the boundary Ziebs, Dumont, Dal, LA were stand outs.

A nice moment, LT was pretending to beat up on Turner, who stood toe to toe and looked a lil aggressive... Boomer grabbed LT in a bear hug and told Turner to wack him... All in good fun, but Turner part of the gang.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and Discussion vs Brisvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back