Preview Changes and Discussion vs Brisvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

This unfortunately would have been a great time to have Speight : \

Or Campbell. He was a very rare front and square rover.

He would thrive in our concrete hand jungle up forward. :stern look

It would be a good week to bring Hine in I think. Zorko or Rockliff would be quite a good matchup.

I don't think Swallow should be risked considering he is only 6 weeks back from a major injury. Jacobs won't be able to come in because his ankle injury was a little worse than first thought. Don't think he will play in the VFL again this week. We will mis Nahas speed and defensive pressure and I think Harper's pressure will be the only one who can come close. Give him a week against Brisbane if it doesn't work out then give someone else an opportunity.

In: Hine, Harper

Out: Swallow, Nahas

Let call a guy a spud that has had more injuries than the black knight in monty python. :rolleyes:
not judging him on his injuries. when he has played he has looked soft, dropped easy marks and proven himself as a very limited footballer. a decent lead up forward and generally a good kick. doesn't have much else going for him and isn't good enough for a contending team or even one who hopes to be contending. we're wasting time by playing him because he isn't good enough.

Brisbanes three main players I'd want the club to pay particular focus to are Rockliff, Zorko and Hanley.

Rockliff - Obvious one, there best player, bloke is an absolute star, will end up with 30+ regardless however Levi should go to him and try and nullify that influence as much as he can. Would make no sense if Levi doesn't line up on Rockliff, would be a good battle.

Zorko - Very inconsistent, but pretty much the difference between them playing well or poor. Is easily taken out of the game, just needs someone to run with him, would be a good role for Luke McDonald. When he is up and about, he breaks the lines and is really effective for them going forward. Shouldn't be allowed to do what he wants considering how easy it is to take him out of the game.

Hanley - After last time, it will be truly embarrassing if this bloke is running around by himself on Saturday night. Generates so much run and is a game changer, so damaging off their half-back line. Needs attention.

Hanley - After last time, it will be truly embarrassing if this bloke is running around by himself on Saturday night. Generates so much run and is a game changer, so damaging off their half-back line. Needs attention.

Pfft every player has one lucky game occasionally. Lightning never strikes the same place twice.

Just look at Kerridge.

We owe this bloke.

Made us look like fools last year, and he takes cheap shots at us through social media.

Shut him down completely. I would love to see him with donuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: Harper
OUT: Nahas

Its time for Harps to shine, give the kid some time in the firsts, he will compensate for the lack of speed with Nahas being out.

It'll be Sam Wright.

I know it, you know it, we all know it.

It's not even necessarily a bad thing. More a reflection on how we hope Kieran Harper will suddenly become the matchwinning North Melbourne gun it looked like he'd be by now.

We have a revolving door for blokes that will get scape goated in losses.

Wright, Hollywood, Loose, even Jacobs.

These blokes get brought into the team to be dropped after a loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and Discussion vs Brisvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back