Prediction Changes for derby

Remove this Banner Ad

I rate all our rookies ahead of most of our side right now.
Chuck them all in and we would get to see some kids give a fair crack. Not like some of the spineless gimps we have now.
Look at Freo. Big loss to port and Lyon drops some old head and puts in kids and they are on fire.
Going to beat us easily this week.

Priddis, Masten, Butler and Lecras out.
I think thats why they toyed with Francis forward . If he was any good at it maybe come in for a small forward .

Why?

Have you watched a Freo game this season by any chance?

They have horrible skills. We, as frustrating as this is, play very differently at home.

If we did go down, I'd expect it's be around 10-15.

I think we have them covered, which don't get me wrong, means sweet **** all in the grand scheme of things.

EDIT: Cripps and Sheppard as out, with potentially Gaff could make me change my tip. But right now, no I think we've got them covered.

They're strong in the contest, have a ruckman who will dominate whoever we put up and have shown themselves capable over the past fortnight of moving the ball quickly and directly to set up scoring shots. They'll cause us some problems

Going by Simmos presser Cripps and Shep are injured.

Soooo:

In: Flat tracking team

Out: msg flogs

In: Mitchell, Mutimer, Jetta, Cole
Out: Cripps, Shep, Masten, Butler

Cole Barrass Nelson
Yeo Schoey Hurn

Wellers Sheed Gaff

Darling Gov Mutimer
Lecra Jk Jetta

Vardy mitchell shuey

priddis duggan hill redden

- Time to give Duggan and Sheed more responsibility in the guts over priddis.

- Some youth in Cole and Mutimer

I have watched Freo play.
Then it makes your commmet that beat us easily even more bewildering.

Understand your emotional right now as we all are.

But Freo at Subi, isn't Hawthorn at the G.

SAMMY BLOODY MITCHELL WOULD BE WATCHING THIS SHIT SAYING WHY THE **** DID I JOIN THIS TEAM AND WHY THE **** DID I WIN A BROWNLOW RETROSPECTIVELY, AND SANS ALL THE WONDERFUL SHIT PRIDDIS GOT ON THE NIGHT HE WRONGFULLY WON ONE. WHY DID I HAVE TO SHARE THIS MOMENT WITH TRENT ******* COTCHIN AND HIS BLOC HEAD WHILE PRIDDIS GOT TO WIN ONE BY HIMSELF? THE LAME campaigner PROBABLY HAD A COUPLA SPRITZERS AND WAS TUCKED INTO BED BY MIDNIGHT. DETH TO PRIDDIS!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
3b947bfddf13a50fdb3f126425c0bd15

They're strong in the contest, have a ruckman who will dominate whoever we put up and have shown themselves capable over the past fortnight of moving the ball quickly and directly to set up scoring shots. They'll cause us some problems
But easily beat us?

Not convinced

We're all flat right now, I get that.

SAMMY BLOODY MITCHELL WOULD BE WATCHING THIS SHIT SAYING WHY THE **** DID I JOIN THIS TEAM AND WHY THE **** DID I WIN A BROWNLOW RETROSPECTIVELY, AND SANS ALL THE WONDERFUL SHIT PRIDDIS GOT ON THE NIGHT HE WRONGFULLY WON ONE. WHY DID I HAVE TO SHARE THIS MOMENT WITH TRENT ******* COTCHIN AND HIS BLOC HEAD WHILE PRIDDIS GOT TO WIN ONE BY HIMSELF? THE LAME campaigner PROBABLY HAD A COUPLA SPRITZERS AND WAS TUCKED INTO BED BY MIDNIGHT. DETH TO PRIDDIS!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You're a weird guy

Hutch is better than redden. Hutch actually tries.

out- Butler retirement, lecras can follow, Priddis sorry bud. redden (absolutely slow flog hack crab shit useless)

In- I have no clue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far out, Simpson highlights Mackenzie, Jetta and Hutchings as possible ins... Pathetic and spineless if that's his solution to this tripe.
Surely if he does this at the selection table this week, we need to start vocalising our frustrations. Not that it would likely make much difference, but can we really just sit there and cop it?

Hutch is better than redden. Hutch actually tries.
At the end of the day it's like saying I'd rather eat dog shit than human vomit.

Neither are up to the mark.

Far out, Simpson highlights Mackenzie, Jetta and Hutchings as possible ins... Pathetic and spineless if that's his solution to this tripe.
I wouldn't read too much into that. He had to rattle off some names on the spot so he would go with the more well known players. There would be a handful of guys in contention if they want to make changes.

I wouldn't read too much into that. He had to rattle off some names on the spot so he would go with the more well known players. There would be a handful of guys in contention if they want to make changes.
I hope you're right or I'll be fuming.

There's believing in your systems and players, and then there's just madness and incompetence.

OUT:

Cripps (inj)
Sheppard (inj)
Redden (had a mare)
Butler (great servant, but over the cliff)

IN:

Hutchings
Mutimer
Partington/Karpany
Giles

Out Butler and Priddis, I don't care if they've been good servants. Both old, slow and past it. Who have the club become so precious with dropping senior players?

In Mitchell and Mutimer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes for derby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back