• In: Trengove

Votes: 97 51.3%
  • Unchanged

Votes: 44 23.3%
  • In: Austin

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This year I wasn't happy with Ken, he persisted with Duds (i.e. young, toumpass, trengove etc etc.)

Now however, not only has he chosen some youngsters whit some real potential talent but he persisted with select few duds and has turned them around. I don't think Neade could possibly be dropped from this team at the moment.

Giving players like Bonner, AJ, Dougs, Marshall a chance and backing them in for a final (bar AJ) gives me hope that he isn't a scared coach and is willing to take risks. Perhaps he could have done this a little earlier and that would have been 100% better and they would have more AFL experience leading into finals.

Ken has drawna line through Trengove and rightly so. He's not mobile enough to play back, hes too uncordinated to play up front and cannot kick. He could be a OK back-up ruckman but we don't need that with Westy and Dicko helping out now n then.

With Impey is a different story. the kid oozes potential, but needs ot be guided and backed. Don't get me wrong he's been absolute garbage this year. But he can and I believe will become a force to be reckoned with. The kid goes in hard, and is quick. he just needs some composure and football IQ and he'll be a star. I think he has the potential to get it too, unlike Charlie Cameron who is a putrid footballer.

Win loose or draw this weekend, I think Ken's the man to take us forward as long as he continues to take these risks and run the team his way.

Classic journalism. "Dougal will be fine" says Nicks. Headline is - "Howard in Doubt"

Go figure.

To be fair, with the amount of shit AFL clubs peddle to the media, who could blame them for being automatically suspicious of anything that is said?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes for Elimination Final v WCE

Back