Preview Changes for Round 12 @ Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One thing I will forever be pissed with will be picking McKernan the pick directly before Dayne Beams.

If they are rewarding good SANFL form ala Lyons then Smack is nowhere near it. He should be dominating in ruck and in the forward line. As we start to get some players back eg B Crouch and Hendo the supply to the forwards will improve and he might be able to show something, but at the moment it is carbon copy effort from Smack although he might be fitter with such a ripping preseason.

Doesn't count

I know, but Im struggling to find many games over the last two years where he has done something worthwhile. It showed potential.

For the record a a few of those NAB Challenge games panned out the same way in the H&A season, when strong teams were fielded by both teams.

If they are rewarding good SANFL form ala Lyons then Smack is nowhere near it. He should be dominating in ruck and in the forward line. As we start to get some players back eg B Crouch and Hendo the supply to the forwards will improve and he might be able to show something, but at the moment it is carbon copy effort from Smack although he might be fitter with such a ripping preseason.

I can really only see B&M Crouch and Lynch forcing themselves into our team. I think it will be hard for Hendo to make it.

A few, but you can't seriously say he has played to a good level in the SANFL
I didn't but it's easy to be critical. If you have seen the games no problem but if your in Canberra with Vader and taking pot shots without a clue your opinion is easily dismissed.

The Imbalance of the side has made it tough for Smack and LJ in particular we had 5 tall forwards getting around at some games. Young midfield getting pantsed. Can be easier for some guys in the AFL.

Then he served up way more bullshit in the SANFL
Smack is a confidence player, as soon as he went out with concussion he was back to square one.

we'll be doing well if we can get him back to that preseason form, but he is one of those guys that needs the stars, planets and moons to align to find his best touch. Hard to hate the guy, he shows some bloody good glimpses at times.

Smack is a confidence player, as soon as he went out with concussion he was back to square one.

we'll be doing well if we can get him back to that preseason form, but he is one of those guys that needs the stars, planets and moons to align to find his best touch. Hard to hate the guy, he shows some bloody good glimpses at times.
Hes on a 1 year contract, been here for 6 years. Needs to show something now or hes outta here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing I will forever be pissed with will be picking McKernan the pick directly before Dayne Beams.

I raise you Reilly taken ahead of Dal Santo.

No bloody f**** excuses both played for the same team, just our luck that Reilly looked better than Dal did. :(

So in effect we could have had Beams and Dal Santo in our team. I can honestly say we would potential top 4 and definitely a top 6 team.

Hes on a 1 year contract, been here for 6 years. Needs to show something now or hes outta here
well obviously, I'm just trying to present his side of the story. Jenkins took a while coming back from his injury at the start of the season and people were already writing him off after the first couple of trial games. Let's not forget McKernan was starting to look like he'd end up where Jenkins is right now at the start of the season.

he's the kind of guy I would love it to happen for, but I admit its all uphill from here.

pity for Angus Graham though who wasn't named even though he had taken even more extreme measures than Luke had to capture the selectors attention
Angus_Graham.png

He probably would have had more luck if he'd tried to convince the selectors that he wasn't named Angus.

Probably going to go unchanged if Danger and Jacobs are fine to play. This is the opportunity for us to prove we are better than what we've shown so far in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back