Preview Changes for Round 12 v Hawthorn @ Launceston

Remove this Banner Ad

outs: Masten, Sheuy, Priddis, Gaff, Selwood, Schofield, Brown, Cox.
ins: Colledge, Tundbridge, Sheed, McGovern, McGinnity, Glass, Karpany, Lycett.

Edit: Kennedy and Darling lucky to hold their places.

Out: Hill, Schofield, Ellis, Wellingham

In: Glass, Sheed, Colledge, Tunbridge
Agreed, but would add Lysett for Cox who gives nothing and need to be replaced, Karpeny showed enough in the Foxtel cup to get a run - perhaps for Shuey who is either injured or lost.

Elllis should only be out if he is injured- we need his poise.
Sinclair for kennedy who as a making forward is next to useless.

His form hasn't been as impressive as Colledge's IMO. With Ellis going out I'd rather play a defender/midfielder and Carter is as close as we've got. I'm all for playing kids, but Sheed needs to dominate the WAFL to have a chance in hell of being anything other than a sub IMO.
You could say the same about Tunbridge but he can't get much of the ball from the HFF

Norths midfield belted us , we need more options , should have kept Hutchings in ... gives us another inside option .

IN - Hutchings Colledge McGovern

OUT - Ellis Schofield Hill

nb Carter is listed to start in the centre for EP tomorrow , wait and see how he goes !

Guys i want In: Glass, Mcgovern, Lycett, Sheed, College, Tunbridge

Guys i want out: Cox, Wellingham, Ellis, theres not as many i just want to get games into kids but i don't think there are that many places that deserve to be dropped. We just have been bad as a unit.

Official
In: Glass, Lycett, Sheed, Tunbridge, College
Out: Schofield (actually thought he was good), Cox (rest), Wellingham, Hill, Ellis

Bennell Mackenzie Glass
Hurn Brown Sheppard
Rosa Priddis Yeo
Masten Darling Sheed
Tunbridge Kennedy Lecras

NN Shuey Scooter

Int: College Lycett Gaff Sub: Cripps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Cox was completely useless tonight. Much rather be pumping games into Lycett. Sheed, Tunners and Colledge should play the majority of the rest of the season. Sheed and Colledge in the midfield not being played out of position or playing as the sub. Wellingham needs to be dropped for several weeks.

In: Glass, Tunbridge, Lycett, Colledge, Sheed, McGovern
Out: Ellis, Hill, Cox, Selwood, Wellingham, Schofield

Not gonna happen though... Schofield was decent, but will go out for Glass. McGovern to be used as a forward since JK & Darling aren't doing the job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes for Round 12 v Hawthorn @ Launceston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back