Changes for Round 14 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I think when you look at our named centre line and starting mids you realize how tough it is to find a spot for a young talent like Stevens. I mean with Rosa, Priddis, Selwood, Dalziell & Ebert it's pretty clear that any young kid will be hard pressed to break into that group.

geez he's good, isn't he.

Stevens dropped? No smith?

just f*** off.
:thumbsu: + 1
I think when you look at our named centre line and starting mids you realize how tough it is to find a spot for a young talent like Stevens. I mean with Rosa, Priddis, Selwood, Dalziell & Ebert it's pretty clear that any young kid will be hard pressed to break into that group.
LOL. :D;)

Stevens must have above average disposal efficiency, hence can't get a gig!

After Embers plays 200, thank him and let smith or anyone in. I don't care, it wont make a difference.:thumbsdown:
Pies by 79:thumbsu:
Etihad, the pies skills will be on show. It will be relatively dry for both sides.
Look at difference in interchanges
Dids
Lockyer
Johnson
Reid
vs
Swift
Nic Nat
S Selwood
McGinnity
*covers eyes*

I don't understand what is wrong with the people picking the team. Every person who watches WCE matches this year sees the same problem game after game but nothing is done about it. I just don't understand :confused::(

I don't understand what is wrong with the people picking the team. Every person who watches WCE matches this year sees the same problem game after game but nothing is done about it. I just don't understand :confused::(

Well part of the problem is that we can only pick players from our own list ... which limits us somewhat ....

But yes, it is difficult to grasp some of the thinking ...

FFS, how many times do I have to tell you people, that Embers and Lynch have those compromising photos of Woosh and the selection comittee.
Clearly, others have got hold of the negatives:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Round 14 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back