Preview Changes for Round 2, 2023 vs Collingwood @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Georgiades's father came 8 times on debut. No reason Mitch couldn't match the Chad.

daffy duck masturbation GIF

Those are rookie numbers.

Is Daicos sheep dogging off the half back really our biggest concern? That’s what SPP is in the forward line for, forward defensive pressure. Laughable idea to put a negating defender like dbj on him.

I’m probably more worried about De Goey having another field day.

Back ourselves in here, on paper I think we match up pretty well and if we pick up where we left off last week we will knock them off.

I’m kind of bullish.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If fit and ready, Boak should be picked.
He's the guy you want in JHFs ear when the glory of round one is gone. That's Boaks role now. If you're keeping a 34yo midfielder on your list, he's there for big time games like this.

Boak & Clurey IN
Evans, McKenzie & Drew OUT

I don't necessarily like those changes but it's the only way I can unfold it. I'd have Pasini over Clurey but that's too brave for Kenny

Back ourselves in here, on paper I think we match up pretty well and if we pick up where we left off last week we will knock them off.

I’m kind of bullish.

Yeah why not, they're coming off the bright lights and centre stage of last week where an 88k crowd and the whole country's attention

suited everything they crave and feed off. This week by comparison, is literally a dead rubber matinee with empty seats less noise and all up

little to no pizzazz. Of course it wont surprise if we out play them, kick crooked, get crucified by the umps while falling short.

I want to see Daicos and his cocksure hooter rubbed in the dirt, Big Dix to take on Big Cox, Georgie to have a blinder AND kick straight.

I want to see more of Carr's midfield workings and rest assured boys n girls, Jnr will be up for this, Matinee time slot or not the MCG will suit him.

He's clearly out to impress us and long may he do so. They'll probably put work into The Hornet but from what i've seen let'm bring it on.

Any rough stuff then we give Peps and lachie licence to hurt.

Last edited:
On a decade's worth of evidence this game has all the hallmarks of being a big let down. Hopefully I'm wrong
Yep, the Dallas Cowboys effect. Had we not burnt our supporter base so much in the past, I'd be sitting in the 'hopes up' category, but right now I'm still in the season starting space.

1679523652795.png

Dont disrupt the side ... if the medicos think Boak is fit to play, make him the sub. If he is needed you get a champion to come in and play a cameo

Mitch to the backline lol. If you’re going to pull positional changes like that do it in the sanfl where it doesnt matter. Mitch cant time the ball and his jump im surprised no ones made a lowlight reel of the amount of times he jumped too early.

And to everyone shitting on boak because we have a shiny new toy in JHF, have some respect. This man has been ever durable and if not for a dog hit by mcgovern in the pre season would have entered another season all guns firing. Yes what worries me is we push him to a flank like we did all those years ago thst didnt end well, but we have a better group than then and Boak won’t be singularly responsible for a win or a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back