Changes for Round 7 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

It's unlucky and I love the guy and the way he plays but who else would you drop for him? the other candidates would be

Ebert
Rosa
S.Selwood
A.Selwood

And I don't see any of them getting dropped before Hams unfortunately

Ebert was a shining light today. You can't be serious surely?

Schoey and Hams are showing something.

Out (ie dropped):

A Selwood
Priddis
Rosa
Embley

All are duds and the more they play the more they hurt us. These guys need their cards marked.
Agree 100% Worsfold has simply no idea and I don't know why is he still coach. Team hasn't gone anywhere in 3 years, the only difference between 2007 and now is a couple of better young players, the team play is still as bad now as it was then.

wtf??

He has been good this year and he had a good game don't know what you're on.

His defending has been outstanding and he's really improved in that area, but his disposal at times can let him down.

There would be people i'd be dropping before him however and on the whole he's been solid for us this year

Ebert was a shining light today. You can't be serious surely?

Read the post, if we wanted to bring back shuey we'd have to drop a like player but Ebert would be well ahead in the pecking order in front of Hams and thus would be spared

Hams offers nothing as a forward. He might lock the ball but he scares no one. We need guys who can kick goals. Unfortunately we don't have any.

His defending has been outstanding and he's really improved in that area, but his disposal at times can let him down.

There would be people i'd be dropping before him however and on the whole he's been solid for us this year

Yeah his disposal does let him down. He can improve on that though. He also got a goal which is great for his confidence.

Did you watch the game?

Hams > A Selwood and Rosa.

I say again WTF.

No argument from me and I agree 110%

However Rosa and Selwood are two of Whoosh's pet players so not much chance of them getting dropped.

If Shuey's bought back in his forward pocket role again as well, then Hams is unfortunately the most likely candidate

Schofield has been one of our best over the last two weeks, and Ebert was probably our best today, no chance of either of them getting dropped.

Same ins and outs as kane except for Brown instead of Wilson.

Outs: Embley (susp), Masten (inj), Lynch (useless), McKinley (gutless)
Ins: Sheppard, Stevenson, Brown, Stevens

Maybe Shuey in for either Stevenson or Stevens.

Can everyone just calm the **** down.

Now we brought in Lynch and McKinley and they werent great but after one game ? Show some faith at least in Lynch i believe.

My changes would be minimal and:

Out: Embley (susp), Masten (inj), Mckinley (omit)
In: Butler, Sheppard and Brown.

lets not all wheel the major axe but culling players who are playing well. Just calm down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hams was easily in our best 5 today IMO

Disagree on dropping Lynch. Was idiotic he was even dropped in the first place. He was terrible today but I still think he's in our best 22.

McGinnity has to go. Absolute plodding spud who brings nothing to the table. Arguably the worst kick in the AFL for a non-ruckman

No argument from me and I agree 110%

However Rosa and Selwood are two of Whoosh's pet players so not much chance of them getting dropped.

If Shuey's bought back in his forward pocket role again as well, then Hams is unfortunately the most likely candidate
Where there lies the problem Worsfold can take those players with him out of the team

Can everyone just calm the **** down.

Now we brought in Lynch and McKinley and they werent great but after one game ? Show some faith at least in Lynch i believe.

My changes would be minimal and:

Out: Embley (susp), Masten (inj), Mckinley (omit)
In: Butler, Sheppard and Brown.

lets not all wheel the major axe but culling players who are playing well. Just calm down.

None of that post makes any sense whatsoever.

Yeah his disposal does let him down. He can improve on that though. He also got a goal which is great for his confidence.

Yep, his improvement this year has been one of the few positives for our team

Also means no Spangher so double bonus!

If we do drop McKinley, we would have a wide range of forward options this week...

Mitch Brown - 28 Disposals, 10 Marks and 5.6
Callum Wilson (can be promoted if Masten is as bad as it seems) - 19 Disposals, 9 marks and 7.4
And dare I say it... based on the past two weeks again..
Ashley Hansen - 14 Disposal, 9 Marks and 7.0

Some of the other posters calls are either because they are full of alcohol or don't understand how football is played and base there decisions of one players poor kick etc.

Based on todays game, Adam S was quiet, with only 26 disposals, but has been one of our better players this year, why would you drop him?

Scott S was quite good today, keeping Stephen Hill (who is a quality player) quiet while also hitting the packs hard and trapping the ball in at important times.

Anyone saying "Hams" I think you need to stop watching or commenting on football all together because you have absolutely no idea. Yes he was inaccurate, but at least he is providing that forward pressure and crumbing ability. Maybe we should drop Lecras too because he tried to handpass to Kennedy instead of kicking that easy set shot goal?????...

McKinley seemed to really struggle, not offering the defensive pressure, and obviously something is up with his kicking, he had the confidence to try kick them from outside 50, so maybe something else??

There needs to be some changes obviously, it did seem we were too tall today, and Lynch and McKinley combined did not do enough to keep both spots. whether they bring in a replacement tall or what, will be an interesting week...

Read the post, if we wanted to bring back shuey we'd have to drop a like player but Ebert would be well ahead in the pecking order in front of Hams and thus would be spared

Why would we have to drop a player when Masten is injured?? Pretty sure Shuey has enough speed and talent to slot into his spot somewhere, or rejig a bit.

Hams was easily in our best 5 today IMO

Disagree on dropping Lynch. Was idiotic he was even dropped in the first place. He was terrible today but I still think he's in our best 22.

McGinnity has to go. Absolute plodding spud who brings nothing to the table. Arguably the worst kick in the AFL for a non-ruckman

Hams is horrible. He tackles. That is all. He has no talent. Lynch is finished. Blind Freddy can see that. Dropping Mitch Brown for him was idiotic. McGinnity didn't have the best game but to say he is a bad kick is wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Round 7 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back