Preview Changes & Preview for Semi Final 2 vs Hawthorn @AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going taller after we got slaughtered at ground level to end his career would be classic Ken.
His logic would be, the ball won’t hit the ground so the ground ball gets will be irrelevant.

Our only chance is a centre clearance massacre, eg Sydney, Dogs, Dons, Geelong

I'd bring in Hooray Henry & Leaping Larry and get Ken to tell them to smile before the game, then it's off to Sydney to get pantsed in a prelim that should've been at AO.. FEEL THE ELECTRICITY!!

I'm baffled as to how after all these years of rinse repeat finals failures anyone can muster a semblance of enthusiasm for this game after something bordering on 119 last week.
I know what you mean. I can’t fathom to spend money on tickets. I have a slight hope.

I’ll likely watch the game. If we’re getting pumped at 3 quarter time I’m turning it off.

Yep. Saw a graphic on the weekend that said Hinkley's winning percentage in home finals is 38%, every single other team in the league has a percentage of at least 60%. And that graphic included neutral games (i.e one Melbourne based team playing at 'home' against another Melbourne based team), I can only assume if you took them out it'd be even worse.

We are the worst performing home finalist of all time. (Vic sides assumed mostly as neutral venues, I ain't diving in to that)

Brisbane @ Gabba - 78%
Sydney @ SCG/Stadium Aus - 76%
GWS @ Showgrounds/Stadium Aus - 75%
West Coast @ W.A.C.A/Subi/Optus - 73%
Adelaide @ Footy Park/AO - 72%
Fremantle @ Subi/Optus - 62%

Port @ Footy Park/AO - 50%

We are the worst performing home finalist of all time. (Vic sides assumed mostly as neutral venues, I ain't diving in to that)

Brisbane @ Gabba - 78%
Sydney @ SCG/Stadium Aus - 76%
GWS @ Showgrounds/Stadium Aus - 75%
West Coast @ W.A.C.A/Subi/Optus - 73%
Adelaide @ Footy Park/AO - 72%
Fremantle @ Subi/Optus - 62%

Port @ Footy Park/AO - 50%
#Portress

Butters cleared by the club to play on Friday.

Also, is there a reason why we couldn't keep him 'in doubt' to try and sike Hawthorn?

that's not the behavior of a nice soft family club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uh… nope.

Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

Cmon guys fire up.

Who handed out a world record thumping against the current premiership favourite ? Port Did.

Who beat an everything on the line Freo when it was a dead rubber ? Port Did.

Who was on an awesome pre finals run ? Port was.

With Butters now cleared and a fast, clearance dominating midfield, you will be hard to beat.

Who will have a massive home crowd behind them ? You guys.

I double down on my call for Port to win easily.

Nothing on the Hawks, awesome run, but all good things must come to an end.

Cmon guys fire up.

Who handed out a world record thumping against the current premiership favourite ? Port Did.

With Butters now cleared and a fast, clearance dominating midfield, you will be hard to beat.

How much of your hard earned money are you putting on Port Adelaide?

Cmon guys fire up.

You sure seem keen to avoid the Hawks.

Cmon guys fire up.

Who was it that was heavy favourites at home under lights in a big game and got embarrassed in front of a massive national audience? (Once again)

Port did!

Butters cleared to play, but only trained with pink hat (no contact ), I recon a good hip & shoulder & he won’t play.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Butters cleared to play, but only trained with pink hat (no contact ), I recon a good hip & shoulder & he won’t play.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah it's an odd one to flatly declare him available. Makes me think we'll withdraw him late like Geelong did Stewart.

Otherwise all it does is add fuel to the speculation Butters 'should have stayed on'. Which is rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back