Preview Changes & Preview Thread for QF2, 2024 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBJ trained with the backs, and Marshall trained whit the 1s last night.

Get ready folks, Hinkley is about to go Super-Sayan Hinkley!

Cannot believe im flying over to watch us shit the bed (again) - I do-off.
DBJ trained with the backs, and Marshall trained whit the 1s last night.

Get ready folks, Hinkley is about to go Super-Sayan Hinkley!
Ah brilliant - thank god I am flying over from Victoria to watch this shit show, why do I do this to myself.

I can see Todd coming in for Evans. I don't think Esava is getting dropped.

Esava trained with the backs on the pitch against Carlton then went forward. Geelong would have eyes all over training somehow i'm sure, Hinkley's old school, ducks and drakes.
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I was at the Carlton game and Esava was having shots on goal in the warm up.

Whately doesnt have port in his top four so that he can talk up what an amazing coaching performance it was for ken to win it or get us in the gf when no one gave us a chance despite us finishing second

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I was at the Carlton game and Esava was having shots on goal in the warm up.

A guy rang up the radio a few weeks back (and spoke to Esava who was on the radio) and said he noted he was training with the backs, perhaps he was having shots too, but Esava even noted it was a bit of ducks and drakes.

If they play Marshall then if I was Scott i'd be saying 'accidentally' give him a nudge on the head wouldn't you? It's a massive liability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whately doesnt have port in his top four so that he can talk up what an amazing coaching performance it was for ken to win it or get us in the gf when no one gave us a chance despite us finishing second
Yep but “us against the supporters” though…

The mental gymnastics is laughable for its naked hypocrisy

Todd Marshall is not that bad, there are some confidence issues but he isn't a bad footballer. I personally think that he is too good to be sitting out if he is 100% ready to go.

The narrative on here that picking him will result in the team going from premiership contender to Div 7 ammo standard is actually laughable.

What happens if it is Marshall in McEntee out?

And that Kane quote wasn't the worst of the segment.

Caro said that Hinkley rebuilt the club!?!?!??! WTF?

After that, there was some good analysis.

Kane mooted Rozee to half back.
Drew on Dangerfield should be lights out for him.
Lloyd thinks playing Dixon is a concern especially regarding the ground balls.
We should be worried about their four smaller forwards and we should but they won't get any Joe the Goose type of goals like they are use to against us.

Port Girl said that Marshall trained with the ones so that could be a selection problem.
I think we need a bit more flexibility down back and would put the speedy Sinn in the side.

We have 6 defenders fit and available.
Allir
Zerk-Thatcher
Burton
Bergman
Lachie
Beaker Evans

Bring in Sinn as the bench defender and we're good

Happy that DBJ is training with the defence; after so much time out of there he would need to re-aquaint himself with the structures etc, but he should start forward, where he's been pretty good most of the last 2 years.

Todd Marshall is not that bad, there are some confidence issues but he isn't a bad footballer. I personally think that he is too good to be sitting out if he is 100% ready to go.

The narrative on here that picking him will result in the team going from premiership contender to Div 7 ammo standard is actually laughable.

What happens if it is Marshall in McEntee out?
Not the issue clearly

The issue is that anytime he’s tackled it could end his career and we go one player down

We have 6 defenders fit and available.
Allir
Zerk-Thatcher
Burton
Bergman
Lachie
Beaker Evans

Bring in Sinn as the bench defender and we're good

Happy that DBJ is training with the defence; after so much time out of there he would need to re-aquaint himself with the structures etc, but he should start forward, where he's been pretty good most of the last 2 years.
Forget Sinn and Williams exist. They have enough trouble in the SANFL. Sinn cant even be trusted to bounce the ball correctly when hes in the AFL team.

Forget about McEntee getting dropped they'll be thinking he can pester the Geelong backs as he did last time.

Dylan Williams is one of those laid back, gives no f***s kind of guys which is why he’s always so composed out on the footy field. Playing in a final wouldn’t worry him at all, whereas Josh Sinn would be more akin to a deer in headlights.

Until he’s one on one and they just run around him.

I love his style, but his lack of pace will cost us dearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back