Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 21 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dixon must play. He takes the best forward out of the game. Rat must play forward the value of somebody taking contested marks down the line helps us play the forward half press game.

We look better with just three talls, so Georgi gets the third. Marshall can find form in the SANFL.

You will kill us, we can't even beat Port when in form.

Yes and the Swans have a history of being flakes.

The only thing worse than playing the Swans in form is playing them when the are looking to get back in form.

Today's result is bad for Port. The Swans now know they have a problem and will have a plan to fix it.

Yes and the Swans have a history of being flakes.

The only thing worse than playing the Swans in form is playing them when the are looking to get back in form.

Today's result is bad for Port. The Swans now know they have a problem and will have a plan to fix it.

There are kids who have been born and started school since we last beat Port.

They may drive soon. 😂

I quite enjoy watching Port at their best, but if you could tell them to take it easy please

be2b7c97295bf2a4dce28fc5d7f46f36.jpg

Angry Sydney in bound. Better be ready for an physical onslaught.

Time to start giving fans hope for a good finals run by knocking off another league leader.

Yeah we will talk about the unswanslike shit all week and then Port will outscore us by 30 in the first

Yeah we will talk about the unswanslike shit all week and then Port will outscore us by 30 in the first

and shit sorry this is the port thread... illl see myself out

Mate, you got nothing to be pessimistic about. Especially in the Port board.

Happy to do a coach swap if you're keen 😉

Mate, you got nothing to be pessimistic about. Especially in the Port board.

Happy to do a coach swap if you're keen 😉

Be an interesting experiment, I think a coach, even a good one can stay too long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Lord has been in great form. Remember, he was dropped for a guy that was recruited to play defence.

If Dixon goes out, Port need someone to play second ruck.
Neither Lord or Marshall deserve a place in the forward line . if Soldo is fit , I will consider him in place of Dixon as he is big unit and keep away opposition best defender .

I think Dixon must play. He takes the best forward out of the game. Rat must play forward the value of somebody taking contested marks down the line helps us play the forward half press game.

We look better with just three talls, so Georgi gets the third. Marshall can find form in the SANFL.
There is nothing wrong with Marshall form but he needs to harden up to play AFL level footy . At the moment , we need contested footy player and he offers nill no .

Only real dilemma will be around whether Marshall comes in. I doubt it tbh, as I hope we persist with Ratugolea forward and they’ll give Dixon at least another week. We also like him being the second ruck.

If Jones misses, then Sinn may come in if form today allows.

Marshall needs to play on the wing or something, learn to play a Westhoff role or something.

He has footy smarts but Rat is bigger and built like a truck.

What is the extent of Jones’s injury? I hope that they don’t put Esava back, and Marshall in, but this seems the most likely Ken move.

The other option is Burton in, who can play tall (just), or is the Cannon available?

Yeah adding Rat is almost like having 2 Dixon's. Marsh seems off this year, not sure he suits the bomb it in style.

Seriously, they're not going to start experimenting at this point of the season.

I wouldn't be surprised to see an unchanged side.

There is nothing wrong with Marshall form but he needs to harden up to play AFL level footy . At the moment , we need contested footy player and he offers nill no .

Nothing wrong with 3 goals in 6 games, same number as McEntee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back