Preview Changes: R21 2019 vs West Coast

Changes for West Coast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps, but he was beaten by Andrew Philips..... and we all know ROB is far better than that. He was spanked by Marshall too. Again, no real shame in that but I would say hes coming to the end of a long season and needs a break. Thats not a problem, the problem is if he doesnt make an immediate return which given our history he wont.

So basically, you’re sticking to this rubbish that it’s good that they’re resting ROB but pretty confident that he’s not returning. He can’t be getting rested but not returning straight back in. Just admit that they’re dropping him for Sauce.

Now if he truly needed a rest he’d be ruled out already, not being considered to play as well

I think you’re taking the word “rest” too literally. It does not mean we wrap him up like a mummy and tell him to keep still for an entire week. “Rest” for ROB is implied lessening his current work load. So either SANFL or AFL 2nd Ruck is effectively “resting” him.

So basically, you’re sticking to this rubbish that it’s good that they’re resting ROB but pretty confident that he’s not returning. He can’t be getting rested but not returning straight back in. Just admit that they’re dropping him for Sauce.
It is good theyre resting him, we should do it all the time with these young guys.

I think you’re taking the word “rest” too literally. It does not mean we wrap him up like a mummy and tell him to keep still for an entire week. “Rest” for ROB is implied lessening his current work load. So either SANFL or AFL 2nd Ruck is effectively “resting” him.

Instead of making up your own health industry induced fantasy how about you read what Don Pyke said?

Yeah ok John

Seems as though the medicos are pulling the "conservative" reigns this season.

I don't mind that as such, but the coaches pull out the "He should be right" line. Saunders and co would be pulling their hair out.
I didn't think they were allowed to overrule the medico's?

Well a dip in form by a ruckman 2-3 weeks in a row (ROB), one would suspect he’s getting a bit tired/sore?

I could easily call you a crackpot for not seeing/thinking the dip in form.

And what happens if it’s genuine soreness which may result in some stress fracture or worse condition come end of the year? ROB may then have an affected preseason for next year, would you want that?

If he gets a stress fracture, we name him as an emergency duh

Well a dip in form by a ruckman 2-3 weeks in a row (ROB), one would suspect he’s getting a bit tired/sore?

I could easily call you a crackpot for not seeing/thinking the dip in form.

And what happens if it’s genuine soreness which may result in some stress fracture or worse condition come end of the year? ROB may then have an affected preseason for next year, would you want that?

So what excuse will you roll out for Sauce. Hes been average for 18 months.....he kept putting his hand up even when injured because he didn't want to lose his spot to ROB.
In other words he was too interested in his own self preservation rather than the good of the team.

Sauce should have been dropped 18 months ago and here we are with the selectors showing us the massive hypocrisy in their team selection once again, no direction no logic, no rewarding performance.
Rather lets back in the tried and failed, its rinse and repeat with this club. Somehow after 2 years of player failure we still backing them in to respond.

If ever there was a f**king dumb club run by f**king dumb people we are it.

What the f$k is the club doing with gooch. Seedsman gets dropped and comes back on the emergency list. Gooch is dropped weeks ago because he got concussed and he can’t find his way back to the team. I’m starting to think that I need to step away from supporting for awhile until we have a new coach. Can’t follow selections at all anymore. They are laughable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sauce has obviously had a massive sook, and our weak as piss coaches and selection committee have rolled out the tissues.

He's probably on the selection committee lol.

Remember those 2 times Riley Knight tagged Selwood really well and we all thought he had found a really useful roll that suited him perfectly?

And then the coaches decided he should never run within 5m of an opposition's gun player ever again.

I wouldn't mind the coaching staff revisiting this decision. Not sure its working out how they hoped!

Sauce has obviously had a massive sook, and our weak as piss coaches and selection committee have rolled out the tissues.
Maybe like you, they've decided we can't make the finals, so why not give Sauce his 200 and a farewell game. Who the **** does it hurt?

FFS, you lot are so far off the ball it's both amusing and embarrassing. This is the dress rehearsal and coaching vindication for awarding Sauce a contract extension

Yep. He will be eyeing off Tim English in the final game as an opportunity to dominate and get himself a contract and R1 berth for next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R21 2019 vs West Coast

Back