Preview Changes: Round 12 vs Horks - Sat 1st June 1:15pm

Who are you tipping this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get it. What's Toby Murray done that makes him such a need? He's been ok at SANFL level, hardly dominating.
Looked great as a forward in his first match and then recruiters loved his 2nd ruck work against Finlayson in the sanfl Showdown. Seems to be getting better the longer he’s in an AFL environment and was a decent U18 player as well.

A better long term prospect for the KPF depth role than either Gollant or Burgess imo.

Weird. None of those bays came up when I did it.
I think general might be the best way to go.
None of those bays came up for me either. Entered our barcodes to get tix with fellow Crows but got a message saying codes were invalid!! 😡 So... went to Ticketek entertainment centre and they said all crows members allocated areas were sold out. They then got us close to the cheer squad but under cover.

I don't get it. What's Toby Murray done that makes him such a need? He's been ok at SANFL level, hardly dominating.
Us having essentially no ruck depth probably plays into it. We need another young ruck-height player on the list and then just hope he matures into an AFL player, and this is our chance to do it as a free hit and with less commitment than we would need to give him in the proper draft. His versatility as a player and sharing genes with his brother help too.

I'm going to be in Melbourne for work, so thought I'd go to the game.
Just looked up tickets. I'm very confused. Tickets for $80?? Are they on drugs? Do the tickets come with drugs?
Also looks like it's almost sold out - lots of bays with single tickets only. Seems odd given there is likely to be about 25000 there.
Might give it a miss if it's going to cost that much.

It is Jack Gunston’s 250th AFL game, not just for Hawks but also Adelaide and Brisbane as well.

I mean Collingwood got nearly 64k against us so I would estimate Hawks would get between 37.5k and 42.5k.

It is Jack Gunston’s 250th AFL game, not just for Hawks but also Adelaide and Brisbane as well.

I mean Collingwood got nearly 64k against us so I would estimate Hawks would get between 37.5k and 42.5k.
Well that will be good, but still doesn't explain why, in a stadium that holds 100k, I only had options for 2-3 bays. The worst bays in the entire ground as well.

Burgess out, he's really not good.
He lacks confidence at AFL level.

Is he just another one who is decent at lower levels but can't step up?

Been disappointing.

My preference is Berg or Gollant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks and Tigers. Should win both.
Then it becomes 6 of the last 10. Probably actually 7.
Should win both? In Melbourne against an in form team who should be above you guys on the ladder had we not shit the bed in the last QTR against Port. Your either overrating or underrating whichever team your referring to. Brisbane had an easy kill last week and it made no difference to how they went yesterday. We are better than last year when we played you in Tassie and that was a close game. I'd have us as favourites as a neutral. Should be a good match enjoy the buildup.

Should win both? In Melbourne against an in form team who should be above you guys on the ladder had we not shit the bed in the last QTR against Port. Your either overrating or underrating whichever team your referring to. Brisbane had an easy kill last week and it made no difference to how they went yesterday. We are better than last year when we played you in Tassie and that was a close game.
Last year in that backwater? Irrelevant. Any sane footy fan knows that.

You're dreamin' and that's being kind.
For starters, the Crows have kicked 111 more points and had 163 fewer points kicked against us than your mob (4th stingiest defence in the Comp).
I'd have us as favourites as a neutral.
Go back to your own board and brag there; we don't care what you think.

Last edited:
Last year in that backwater? Irrelevant. Any sane footy fan knows that.

You're dreamin' and that's being kind.
For starters, the Crows have kicked 111 more points and had 163 fewer points kicked against us than your mob (4th stingiest defence in the Comp).

Pi$$ off back to your own board and brag there; we don't care what you think. Go on, **** off.
We have had the hardest draw in the comp mate so those stats you bring up are a bit misleading. Least you have played both the bottom 2 from last year already this year which is where your boys filled the boots up. The past 6 weeks outside the Swans match is a better comparison with eachother than how many more goals you kicked against Norf and WCE. It will be close and you guys are a decent chance of winning but saying you SHOULD win like the other poster is implying is a bit silly. Your board you can say what you like I get it I just found those comments a bit perplexing. Good luck this weekend.

Should win both? In Melbourne against an in form team who should be above you guys on the ladder had we not shit the bed in the last QTR against Port. Your either overrating or underrating whichever team your referring to. Brisbane had an easy kill last week and it made no difference to how they went yesterday. We are better than last year when we played you in Tassie and that was a close game. I'd have us as favourites as a neutral. Should be a good match enjoy the buildup.
"had we not shit the bed in the last QTR against Port"

But you did so no one cares. You were 7 goals up in the rain. That's some major bed wetting. We flogged port.

We could also say we were robbed when we played the bombers. Too bad the afl don't give a shit about if's or but's.

Last edited:
"had we not shit the bed in the last QTR against Port"

But you did so no one cares. You were 7 goals up in the rain. That's some major bed wetting. We flogged port.

We could also say we were robbed when we played the bombers. Too bad the afl don't give a shit about if's or but's.
No arguments there. There's not alot between the sides as I'm saying so should be a cracking match.

We have had the hardest draw in the comp mate
Jeez I hope so :D.
Has the AFL not licked your ring this year as it usually does to ex-VFL Clubs?
Yes?
GREAT! Yippee! Oh, Happy Day!!
so those stats you bring up are a bit misleading.
Actually no, they're not. They're the numbers from the AFL site which they use to calculate a team's % at this stage of the Season. They're factual.
Points FOR/AGAINST never ever take into account who a team has played. Wake up.
Good luck this weekend.
Oh please.
Your disingenuous (look it up, Google is your friend) "Good luck" is wasted.

Last edited:
We have had the hardest draw in the comp mate so those stats you bring up are a bit misleading. Least you have played both the bottom 2 from last year already this year which is where your boys filled the boots up. The past 6 weeks outside the Swans match is a better comparison with eachother than how many more goals you kicked against Norf and WCE. It will be close and you guys are a decent chance of winning but saying you SHOULD win like the other poster is implying is a bit silly. Your board you can say what you like I get it I just found those comments a bit perplexing. Good luck this weekend.
Any stat can be misleading especially when only halfway through a season, they’re really only relevant for fantasy league.

Saying we should win isn’t saying it’s a guarantee only that we’re a better team ( not better coached) so theoretically we should.

Either way it will give both teams a more accurate indicator to where we stand. Best of luck on the weekend, feel free to drop in for a civil conversation whenever.

Back