Preview Changes - round 4 v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange we're going for three rucks still in what will probably be wet conditions.

Maybe a bit of ducks and drakes going on. Make them think we will have 3 rucks so they play 3 then do a late change for a runner.
If so you would have to feel for poor Lycett.

We're still too tall I think.

Possible late change could be:

Out: Lycett
In: McGovern

Sub: Schofield
We would then have one less tall than them. They have 3 ruckmen in their squad whilst they are probably faster than us it doesn't make sense to drop a tall fairly agile ruck forward for a defender. McGovern would not be likely to support Natanui and Cox in the ruck. Surely he would have been named full back if he was going to play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've lost three members of the rotation (Lec, Masten, Shuey) and replaced them with two midfielders, Sheed and Wellingham. So my guess either Colledge or Butler are a chance to make up the numbers in said rotation.

We would then have one less tall than them. They have 3 ruckmen in their squad whilst they are probably faster than us it doesn't make sense to drop a tall fairly agile ruck forward for a defender. McGovern would not be likely to support Natanui and Cox in the ruck. Surely he would have been named full back if he was going to play?

It would be swapping Schofield for McGovern in defense, and Lycett for whoever would have been sub otherwise.

I think McGinnity definitely could give a chop out in the ruck.

We've lost three members of the rotation (Lec, Masten, Shuey) and replaced them with two midfielders, Sheed and Wellingham. So my guess either Colledge or Butler are a chance to make up the numbers in said rotation.

Also the option of Yeo & Ellis moving into the midfield an Butler settling down back

Strange we're going for three rucks still in what will probably be wet conditions.

Has Mcginnity travelled as well as McGovern?

As limited as Mcginnity is - I'd prefer him in tough wet conditions.

His bang it on the boot limitations will be somewhat lessened if if is really wet

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes - round 4 v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back