Preview Changes Round 5 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Na we'll still be flat trackers. Just like last year, when we beat GC, Crows & pies, all were in the 8 at the time, but finished outside, partly due to us beating them.

i dont think so - GWS are a quality side now - reckon they will make the 8.

their loss, running sydney close plus the 3 wins are very impressive

i dont understand how we are favourites

Not at all. Just stating that IF we beat the Giants, we will be no less of a flat track team, as where they currently sit on the ladder means nothing come seasons end, as we saw last year. If they make the 8, and we win on the weekend then I guess that will change.

Misunderstood. My bad.

Selections are not inspiring much confidence.. On the plus side Ill be at a bucks party so itll be easy to drown the sorrows. I was much more confident before the final team was released.

I think one look at their midfield suggests that it's a fair bit more talented than ours... The 2 ex Bulldogs alone would arguably be our 2 best mids if they played with us and that doesn't factor in all their rapidly importing kids...

Shuey passed his fitness test.

lhYqu1U.jpg

I think one look at their midfield suggests that it's a fair bit more talented than ours... The 2 ex Bulldogs alone would arguably be our 2 best mids if they played with us and that doesn't factor in all their rapidly importing kids...

hmmm.... seems superfluous to me...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we win; GWS are **** and we're still **** flat track bullies.
If we lose; we're ****

They are the two outcomes.

Considering the bulk of the 'experts' are tipping GWS, (including a clean sweep on TFS), this would actually be a really good win.

Not according to this board.

I would think it's a good win considering where both teams are at, and the fact they basically have a fully fit best 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Round 5 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back