Preview Changes V Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael F**king Christian. That cancer should have been cut out of the AFL a long time ago, instead its left tokeep attacking us and penalising us over and above any other club. I don't care that Butters is a port player, it was the same type of incident, yet Christian gets to keep being vindictive our way. He needs to be made and example of and sacked

I think it opens up an avenue for appeal. The Crows should appeal even if they lose, to bring to call out the hypocrissy. It shouldn't matter what Michael Christian feels. An incident is an incident and if one goes the other has to as well. This is why having him someone who has consistently done a sensationally bad job since he was appointed needs to go. There should be a 3 person panel that way its at least a majority rules to any decision. Not someones feeling.

I think it opens up an avenue for appeal. The Crows should appeal even if they lose, to bring to call out the hypocrissy. It shouldn't matter what Michael Christian feels. An incident is an incident and if one goes the other has to as well. This is why having him someone who has consistently done a sensationally bad job since he was appointed needs to go. There should be a 3 person panel that way its at least a majority rules to any decision. Not someones feeling.
Crows have already accepted the 1 game penalty.

I dont think they are the same at all.
Crouch tucks in for a bump then gos the ball. Butters is going the ball at all times. I dont like Christian, but I think hes spot on with this one. I think Crouch is lucky to get off with 1.

I dont think they are the same at all.
Crouch tucks in for a bump then gos the ball. Butters is going the ball at all times. I dont like Christian, but I think hes spot on with this one. I think Crouch is lucky to get off with 1.

Nah. If anything Butters is the one who is more likely to have caused way more serious damage, what made it look less dangerous was the fact Banfield moved before Butters hit him and it reduced the force. They were identical, both had opposition players attempting to pick up the ball. So because Carltons player has a lack of awareness Crouch gets suspended while Butters who tried diving for the ball took his legs out and hit him in the head. Easily just as much front on contact with negligence as Crouch.

Ned out. The experiment to find a role for him surely has run its course. He was putrid.
I know they won't, but I would love to see both Curtin and Dowling named.
I'm hoping Dowling will get the nod with Crouch out

That surely is the common sense selection. However, a betting man may argue that it merely turns into

Out: Crouch, Berry (sub)

In: Berry, Pedlar (sub)

Pedlar would be higher in the pecking order in Nicks eyes. Not to mention the need to give sholl every opportunity.

My changes:

Out: Crouch, McHenry Berry (sub)
In: Dowling, Berry, Pedlar (Sub)

History tells us though after a win, its likely to be a forced change only though. Berry for Crouch.

Let's face it

McHenry will play and be in the 22. Cook will be relegated to sub.

And Borlase for Butts, no chance Curtin plays.

Why would we even bother getting our hopes up? Surely into the fifth season of selections we aren't hanging out for moves BigFooty recommends

We'll need another four losses before Nicks listens to us on those ones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested to see if Nankervis is listed in tomorrow’s injury report, think he pretty much spent the last 10 minutes of Saturday’s game on the bench with what looked like a quad issue. Hopefully it was just a cork.

Also going by Saturday’s game it seems the players have caught on to the ‘cupping’ faze, Tex, Rachele, Nank, Dawson and a couple of others all looked like they had got into a fight with a vacuum cleaner.

Don’t need 2 KPD against this Bombers team
Keane , Worrell and Max can more than cover I’d bring Curtin in for Butts add drive

Spot on.

Bombers are likely to have the following key forwards-

Jones - 196cm
Langford - 192cm
Stringer - 192cm

Them missing Wright is a massive loss. In our last 3 losses to the Bombers he has kicked 3.3, 3.2 and 2.3 against us.

Ned out. Dowling in.

What position was ned playing? lol like it matters. Dowling would do a better job forward than him. and he'd be a.midfield rotation option.

Nah. If anything Butters is the one who is more likely to have caused way more serious damage, what made it look less dangerous was the fact Banfield moved before Butters hit him and it reduced the force. They were identical, both had opposition players attempting to pick up the ball. So because Carltons player has a lack of awareness Crouch gets suspended while Butters who tried diving for the ball took his legs out and hit him in the head. Easily just as much front on contact with negligence as Crouch.
Just stop, crouch goes past the ball with no attempt at picking it up, then goes back to get the ball.
Butters at least attempts to pick up the ball.
Nothing like being identical, from the offenders point of view.
The screen shots have been posted on here and that confirms what is seen in real time.

Spot on.

Jones - 196cm
Langford - 192cm
Stringer - 192cm

Them missing Wright is a massive loss. In our last 3 losses to the Bombers he has kicked 3.3, 3.2 and 2.3 against us.
If Butts were to miss through injury, judging by those measurements, we should be able to easily cover him. If he is touch and go I would recommend resting him and getting him right for the following week. Keane to Jones, and Michalanney or Worrell to Stringer. We will miss Crouch. Not only does he accumulate, but his disposal by hand and the way he distributes and so helps to set up play has been a joy to watch. However, assuming the almost certainty that Berry comes into the 22 for him, Berry is more athletic and versatile in that he can play forward as well. We will need a good negator at half forward to stop the rebound of Redman. Both Keays and Berry come to mind. Dowling in and Ned to sub.

Spot on.

Jones - 196cm
Langford - 192cm
Stringer - 192cm

Dons using resting ruckman forward who Keane should account for & run off.

Just stop, crouch goes past the ball with no attempt at picking it up, then goes back to get the ball.
Butters at least attempts to pick up the ball.
Nothing like being identical, from the offenders point of view.
The screen shots have been posted on here and that confirms what is seen in real time.
Both went past the ball with the intention to bump imho

You watch the Butters one in full speed he's sailing past the ball, never going to collect it.

Has the good sense to put his hands down though. Plausible deniability.

As with avoiding a deliberate out of bounds call, he disguised it well.

Both went past the ball with the intention to bump imho

You watch the Butters one in full speed he's sailing past the ball, never going to collect it.

Has the good sense to put his hands down though. Plausible deniability.

As with avoiding a deliberate out of bounds call, he disguised it well.

Season 5 Episode 20 GIF by The Simpsons

If Butts is out, then Curtin should come in.
Whoever comes in for Crouch will be the sub so it makes no difference.
Sholl, Pedlar? Probably Pedlar as it wont expose his serious lack of fitness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes V Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back