Prediction Changes v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any meaning in the fact that mutimer is named in the pocket and hill on the bench?
Does that indicate hill is on the outer?

Is there any meaning in the fact that mutimer is named in the pocket and hill on the bench?
Does that indicate hill is on the outer?

Yes most Hills are on the outer.... more facts that support why we are flat trackers :p ............ OK I will show myself out .:$

Zero issues with the changes.

Of course, expect massive melts if we get beaten tomorrow by a depleted travelling Bulldogs off a six day break.
And fair enough too. We just started to turn the corner last week, the last thing we need is to drop this one at home. If we're going to take ourselves seriously, and be taken seriously by others, we win this game tomorrow night. Simple as that.

Changes from the Elimination Final

West Coast :
Out - Brown, Cripps, Giles, Lycett, Schofield, Hutchings

In - Mcinness, Mutimer, Vardy, Mitchell, Duggan, Redden

Bulldogs :
Out - Stringer, Dunkley, Roughead, Biggs, Hamling, Dickson, Morris

In - Redpath, Williams, Webb, Dale, Adams, McLean, Roberts

We've certainly added more run

West Coast :

Bulldogs :

More run maybe, more speed may be another thing, just saying...neither list looks like a speed machine

West Coast :

Bulldogs :

Our biggest problem in that game was coming in way too tall, losing 4 talls and bringing in 2 relatively mobile ones should definitely help.
On the flipside, they're probably in a worse position than when we last played, no excuses going into this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast :

Bulldogs :

You had me at Brown

If a mod can swing a bf subscription if he plays well, I'd happily take a week long ban if he stinks.

Although it's clear he'll add way more than Giles. Especially if he gets a decent amount of ground time.

I feel a little uneasy that we dropped the wrong one. Giles is a better tap ruckman (18 last week against Vardy 12). If winning the tap is worthwhile then you go with your best. Vardy is supposedly a forward as is McInnes. But I suspect we will do OK and I wish McInnes success.

Except for a couple of games, Redden has been as disappointing as Jetta - more when one considers what we gave up for him. Jetta was basically free. Hate to think that we wasted another first round pick so I hope Redden comes good at least to the level he had shown at Brisbane. Not sure about the second half on Saturday, seemed he turned it over as soon as he got it.
Time will tell (and there still is time), but he's been better than Jetta to this point. In addition, seeing as they play totally different roles it's not so easy to swap one for the other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back