Prediction Changes v Melbourne (5 added to squad including Phillips, Cloke and Oxley omitted, see squad in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloke reckons he was pissed off before anzac day.
Bet his stoked right now.
If i was him id leave

He's obviously on the outer. Something, other than his lack of form, must be happening between him and the club. It'll take till next season to see whether it's him or the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cloke reckons he was pissed off before anzac day.
Bet his stoked right now.
If i was him id leave

I was pissed off seeing an extremely well paid 100 kg man slow down when approaching a contest. It is the visual evidence of what Buckley has probably been seeing for months in his day to day dealings and led to him being dropped in the first place. There are standards for the playing well, but even more important are standards for wanting actually be out there.

Yeh who knows.
Thats what pisses me off.
Just come out and say it instead of all the chinese whispers that is gonna go on.
Prob should watch the footy show tonight see whats on there

Wouldn't surprise me if we found out he has been talking to other clubs or his dad has been. Seems like a Cloke thing to do.

Perhaps he is jealous of those who achieved ultimate success at the club so he is systematically destroying each of their careers
Just a theory

I don't know what his motivation is but clearly we are not a united team.

I am probably on my own here but I can handle Cloke being dropped the way he didn't attack that mark in the goal square in the third or fourth quarter was enough for me to say he has shown NO tendency to lift his game I support the selections the only one I would have tried to squeeze in as well is Aish but maybe listening to the VFL coach another couple of weeks and Aish will be tearing down the door

Sorry but I got over Cloke about three years ago

I was pissed off seeing an extremely well paid 100 kg man slow down when approaching a contest. It is the visual evidence of what Buckley has probably been seeing for months in his day to day dealings and led to him being dropped in the first place. There are standards for the playing well, but even more important are standards for wanting actually be out there.
Not saying its the wrong decision at all.
Just saying id look elsewhere aswell.
Fresh start is as good as a holiday

Thank you Einstein.

Do most back surgerys leave you in bed for close to 2 months?

I was hoping he'd be back jogging in 4 weeks not still lying in bed
From people I know who had back issues, absolutely few weeks off and in bed.
Rest, lots of it, no chances.
Two months? That sounds long though, unsure where two months came from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back