Prediction Changes v Melbourne (5 added to squad including Phillips, Cloke and Oxley omitted, see squad in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do remember was up there with Franklin once upon a time. His fall is drastic to say the least. And while a fan what does that say about Bucks? Sure he is not a Buddy, but was in his orbit circa 2011 along with Kennedy and Hawkins. He is now a VFL player????? WTF is going on?
I heard on triple m that he is struggling with Buckley's 'complex' game plan.

Watch Hawthorn swoop in and pick him up for nothing. Cloke will kick 60+ with them.
Sure he will.

Considering he can't mark overhead , can't win a 1v1 contest, can't jump, avoids physical contact and is too lazy to lead anymore and still can't kick straight then he'll really have to cash in on plenty of Joe the Gooses alone in the goal square to get anywhere near that.

In saying that if he's playing against Collingwood next year and Buckley is still coaching then he's a reasonable chance to do just that.

This is why Cloke was dropped....$800k player were talking about here

CkKmyBfUgAE5ai2.jpg

8 of the bottom 9 on the field. That was as bad as it felt.

Greenwood comes off pretty poor in that analysis too.

Perhaps he is jealous of those who achieved ultimate success at the club so he is systematically destroying each of their careers
Just a theory
Have some tin foil for sale too ;)

I heard on triple m that he is struggling with Buckley's 'complex' game plan.

I sit on my arse watching every week and I struggle with Buckley's complex game plan. It's too complicated. Shit the list is fine (imo) but he is too stubborn to admit the current set up doesn't work. A meat and potatoes set up would work better than this.

Bucks is trying to be a Clarko type without realising Clarko might only give his players 2 instructions max each per game and then the position movements of each player determine tactics. Buckley puts an elaborate plan together better suited to a Science Lab than a footy field.

He was poor last week but lets be honest here, there is a lot more to it than just that. I don't know what that is but feeling I am getting is that Cloke wont be there next season and he may have already actually played his last game for the club.

Personally I don't think he is any good anymore but I will never forget that team that ran out on October the 2nd in 2010 that made it the happiest sporting day of my life and he was part of that. I will always love Clokey but yeah he shouldn't be in the team for Monday.

As for Oxley. Pffft. About time.

The only explanation for this decision is if there has been a major falling out between the club and Cloke.
Or another explanation.
Cloke is massively out of form.

Watch Hawthorn swoop in and pick him up for nothing. Cloke will kick 60+ with them.

Cloke absolutely deserved to be dropped. The mistake made was that he was brought back in last week after a bye round in the VFL.

The speculation that Cloke is gone at the year is the usual BF crap rumours made up all the time and regurgitated by the media. I don't believe it for a minute.

If he does leave it will be on our terms as he is contracted for next year.

Happy that the club has taken a stand here and we will either have a rejuvenated Cloke by year end as he comes to terms with what the club demands or he is on his bike and traded to another club.

A win win IMV

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes sense to me. Was dropped and his form didn't warrant a call up but injury forced us to bring him in for a game. Didn't play well so he lost the spot.

If you think it is as simple as that then I believe you have your head in the sand. There has clearly been a rift between the player and club.

Everyone, we have been crap this year, we can't reman stagnate, Cloke and others have offered bugger all, if Bucks didn't do anything different we'd be accusing him on being vanilla? This is good for Collingwood, the year is a right off so let's be different. Not about Buckley, so haters look for something different, potting Bucks is way too easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If marsh comes in and plays forward i will lose it.

I will equally lose it if we elect to play grundy, witts and cox.

I will also be unhappy if either reid or howe play forward. They have been so good down back and id be building the backline around them and getting as many games into them as a defensive unit.

If cloke is dropped, then surely frost goes with him. Frost was one of the worst players for us last week. You cant pick and chose...so frost has to go as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back