Prediction Changes v Melbourne (5 added to squad including Phillips, Cloke and Oxley omitted, see squad in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the actual F..k is honestly going on down there.
Im assuming alot of things have gone on behind closed doors with this cloke talk and also the hine talk.
Im so confused and it really pisses me off that they keep it all secret inside the club when people pay good money for memberships and get no answers.
Without the fans football is nothing.
Do you honestly expect them to publicise what's going on behind closed doors in regards to Travis? Its in nobody's best interest to provide a running commentary. (An honest one anyway)

Beams shaw Thomas Leigh brown Leon Davis Harry o Didak he retired

6 players* in 5 years? I thought you said all? There are more Malthouse players in Collingwood than not....

Reid, Toovey, Sinclair, Blair, Pendlebury, Sidebottom, J thomas, Keeffe and Brown. All malthouse. Cloke too, technically but that won't change the numbers.

*L.brown retired....

Last edited:
I was pissed off seeing an extremely well paid 100 kg man slow down when approaching a contest. It is the visual evidence of what Buckley has probably been seeing for months in his day to day dealings and led to him being dropped in the first place. There are standards for the playing well, but even more important are standards for wanting actually be out there.

True, sadly Cloke is cooked as a Collingwood player. I would rather see what the young players do at the moment. I am so done with the whole situation but Cloke has brought this on his self.

Do you honestly expect them to publicise what's going on behind closed doors in regards to Travis? Its in nobody's best interest to provide a running commentary. (An honest one anyway)
Not just cloke.
If nothing is getting better we should get answers

I thought The Royal Sampler said the surgery involved a fusion......my bad! Yeah I know don't give up your day job :p
I'm sure your day job is fine?
But wouldn't it be nice to a fly on the wall for some of the internal club discussions like after Elliot surgery

Grundy offered more up forward than Cloke against Port with that one clunk and goal. I said before this I'd be happy to go with three rucks, with Grundy and Witts sharing time forward. It may make us top-heavy but we need to get games into Witts while we have this opportunity, he's too good to be festering in the VFL.
As for Cloke, he's old news. Washed up. If he was still a gun he'd still be in the team. Sure he was AA but if he was still AA he'd we'd all be celebrating him. Happy for him to be dropped. Old, old news is Cloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly.

If he's honest and says cloke won't try and is cooked he'll be worth nothing end of year.

The only explanation for this decision is if there has been a major falling out between the club and Cloke.

I was pissed off seeing an extremely well paid 100 kg man slow down when approaching a contest. It is the visual evidence of what Buckley has probably been seeing for months in his day to day dealings and led to him being dropped in the first place. There are standards for the playing well, but even more important are standards for wanting actually be out there.
Spot on , absolutely sick of this vastly overpaid angel winged hack playing for this club , use those wings Clokey and flutter off.

I am probably on my own here but I can handle Cloke being dropped the way he didn't attack that mark in the goal square in the third or fourth quarter was enough for me to say he has shown NO tendency to lift his game I support the selections the only one I would have tried to squeeze in as well is Aish but maybe listening to the VFL coach another couple of weeks and Aish will be tearing down the door

Sorry but I got over Cloke about three years ago

played like a guy that was scared to make a mistake

I agree. It's a comical situation now and it reflects very poorly on Buckley.
Don't agree on that.
He would be given his markers, didn't measure up (likely not close).
I loved Cloke, thought he'd go great this year, got it badly wrong.
Needs a fresh start.
His papers may be marked now,no longer fussed because we are now preparing for life post Cloke.
That's ok, I've accepted it

Not just cloke.
If nothing is getting better we should get answers
The other one you mentioned is Hine. What do expect them to say? It was a rumour bought up on SEN (Of all places). There's really nothing to suggest anything at all is going on and if something is happening, nobody will say anything official until something happens. Until then all you're going to get (if anything) is a straight bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back