Prediction Changes v Melbourne (5 added to squad including Phillips, Cloke and Oxley omitted, see squad in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't agree on that.
He would be given his markers, didn't measure up (likely not close).
I loved Cloke, thought he'd go great this year, got it badly wrong.
Needs a fresh start.
His papers may be marked now,no longer fussed because we are now preparing for life post Cloke.
That's ok, I've accepted it

Cloke was ok last week. Didn't deserve to be dropped after one game. This is not the first time an established player has fallen out with the club, seems to be an annual event these days.

The only explanation for this decision is if there has been a major falling out between the club and Cloke.

Possibly there has. Would it be wise for either party to come out and tell everyone. Now. Half way through a season?

This is why Cloke was dropped....$800k player were talking about here

CkKmyBfUgAE5ai2.jpg

Maybe because he never sent them his dick pics at the start of the year, animosity ever since.

Watch Hawthorn swoop in and pick him up for nothing. Cloke will kick 60+ with them.

So you be at the Holden Center 1st Thing in the Morning saying Sack Bucks or you want you Money Back from your Membership?

I don't get how you came up with all that after my comments, to answer your question I wouldn't do either.

But guys Cloke is a champion remember...

I do remember was up there with Franklin once upon a time. His fall is drastic to say the least. And while a fan what does that say about Bucks? Sure he is not a Buddy, but was in his orbit circa 2011 along with Kennedy and Hawkins. He is now a VFL player????? WTF is going on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely... SURELY Marsh can't play any worse than Frost?

Frost is named on the ground not on the extended bench. If Marsh is in, it's probably for Toovey.

I can't remember that the TEAM was coming back from the VFL after being dropped for lack of effort and only scraped in the seniors due to injury.
How many chances do you want to give Cloke? The Port games was THE time to proof for Cloke where he belongs.

We have a thread about the replacement of Pendles for being too soft but Bucks has to treat an perennial underperforming $800K fwd with silk gloves?

I know all about his work rate, I have been the one telling everybody the clubs feelings towards him at the moment

I will stand by my comments, I don't know how you can drop him after the teams performance last week, shouldn't have brought him in the last place if Buckley had no faith, just looks like Buckley caved to media pressure.

Havent u realised yet, he deals in extremes. I find it entertaining

I had to read what I had posted 5 times to try and understand how he came up with that.

This is why Cloke was dropped....$800k player were talking about here

CkKmyBfUgAE5ai2.jpg
What are those points? Are they like Champion Data rankings or something. Officially W.O.G. He can't take a trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back