Prediction Changes v Melbourne (Round 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This kind of makes sense to me given our profile and stage of development (not so much our current ladder position).

Last year we barely had a cohesive brand of football / trademark from week to week. This year for the most we’ve become much more consistent in a broader sense, but have been let down by moments in close games, and also inaccuracy on conversion.

In the same way that the list is mostly there and just missing some cream - it feels like our game is mostly there, and now we need to zoom in and focus on specific details / scenarios / moments in games which is the difference in these close ones

In the Port, Carlton and Hawks games we dominated early and got into winning positions just so falter at the end

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I feel so deflated with this team selection this week.
I am absolutely certain the best possible tactical sub we could name right now is Josh Draper.
Josh covers so many contingencies and has the dash and talent to be a very high impact player late in a game.
I play it in my mind how powerful he would be coming on fresh against tiring opposition.
I cannot think of a better player for the role right now. But, ah well.

I am absolutely certain the best possible tactical sub we could name right now is Josh Draper.
Josh covers so many contingencies and has the dash and talent to be a very high impact player late in a game.
I play it in my mind how powerful he would be coming on fresh against tiring opposition.
A key defender would be a real weird sub

If he comes on for anyone other than a KPD then I could really only see like Chappy moving onto a wing or Cox moving forward (only if a KPF/Ruck comes off)

He hasn't played a single second on the wing what are you talking about?
Flying Sign Language GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

With max gawn looking a no show need to capitalize with Jackson and Darcy. If demons win the clearances wtf 😳

Deflated seems a bit extreme man, we’re basically full strength and arguing about whether to put sprinkles or chocolate sauce on our ice cream.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Melbourne (Round 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back