Prediction Changes v Whoever The **** It Is After The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Simmo said Shuey is being dropped for Masten.

51917.jpg

Yeah he was standing around looking like a idiot dribbling shit about Masten and Redden finding form so will be back in ..

** may not have happened ..

That's pretty much what happened, said "players found form" in last weekends game. They were the only two (iirc) that were back at EP to find form.

all these negative traits and he still kicks 2 goals a game....such shit, so not wow...etc.
i agree he is average at the moment, but i would cut him some slack last game after the problems with his kid. This means he would have kicked at least one in every game this year. i hate how he flings himself for a free kick, he needs to pull his head in and work...i think with a bit of effort he can be a champ. i wonder, are supporters just a bit angry at Darling cos he was so good in his first couple years and he hasn't gone on with it? Remember, he is not even 25 yet.
2 cheap goals over the top a game is shit house. This is deeper than last game. Read my previous post again. Does he have the tools to be a good player, yes. He needs to be dropped to the WAFL to find that hunger again and work on his bad traits. We would be doing a lot better with McInnes and Kennedy as the 1-2 punch up forward. I'm happy to persevere with him but he needs to get dropped to the WAFL, cause as you've said he's not 25 and a cup of harden-the-****-up in the WAFL is exactly what he needs. Look what the dogs are doing to Libba, we need to do this.

That's pretty much what happened, said "players found form" in last weekends game. They were the only two (iirc) that were back at EP to find form.
Barrass

Really hoping that they don't bring Masto and Redden back in straight away, but expecting to be disappointed. Either way, if only one of them comes back in, I'd much prefer Masto then Redden atm, as long as Parto gets his debut.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hoping that they don't bring Masto and Redden back in straight away, but expecting to be disappointed. Either way, if only one of them comes back in, I'd much prefer Masto then Redden atm, as long as Parto gets his debut.
Neither please. A message has to be sent. Karpany and Party-time should come in, if we're looking for mid/forwards.

They won't bring Marsden back :crossmark:

Why would they? What what the point of dropping him in the first place? He did nothing special in that WAFL game to put his hand up for a recall.

If you're going to drop someone who was having probably his best season since 2012, you don't bring him back the following week after a mere meh performance. There had to have been a reason why he was dropped, something he could be trying to address in the WAFL.

Maybe it's his testosterone levels being at an alarmingly low 10 (that of a female) compared to an average healthy male at 270? :infodeskperson:

In: Barrass, Karpany, Wellingham, Mcinnes, Parto
Out: Emac, Lecra, Butler, Schofield, Hutchings

- With Hawkins out they do not have a tall forward line and whoever they bring in wont be of Hawkins ilk. So for me Barrass back in for Emac and Schofield out for balance.

- Butler you have been OK but we need pace down back so Wellingham in IF he is 100% fit. If any doubt get some match fitness in the WAFL! .

- Hutchings out because i do not think we will tag going by what Simmo said last night on the radio. I think Danger will spend more time forward so i would play Yeo on him head to head like he did with Fyfe and Bont early in the year.

- Lecra is well out of form and i think a few games in the WAFL will fire him up. Karpany to come in and play on the HF and stints on the wing.

- Mcinnes in purely because i do not think bringing in Lycett as a FF is the answer. This allows Petrie to play FF , Darling 3rd tall and Mcinnes to roam at CHF. This also gives us another player to give Vardy a chop out if needed.

Team:

Nelson Barrass Shep
Hurn Gov Yeo

Jetta Sheed Gaff

Karp Mcinnes Darling
Hill Petrie Cripps

Ruck: Vardy Shuey Mitchell

Bench: Priddis, Parto, Wellingham, Duggan

I feel like there will be some really conservative changes this week. After 3 straight losses and our finals hopes dimming as a result, I'd be shocked if the MC didn't turn to the more experienced players to take on Geelong. It's not what we want, but I fear it's what will happen :(

Yeah saying he will play Hawkins role...an athletic agile mobile big man will play the role of chunkified stay at home power forward?
I smell hi jinx.

Yeah saying he will play Hawkins role...an athletic agile mobile big man will play the role of chunkified stay at home power forward?
I smell hi jinx.
He can run and jump.

Not sure he knows how to football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Whoever The **** It Is After The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Back