Prediction Changes v Whoever The **** It Is After The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Adds pace? yeah i mean compared to Priddis and Mitchell.. but he's not quick by AFL standard from what I've seen.

I'm all for his inclusion however.

From his pre draft footage he looked quite nippy and agile.

Lets just say he's be quicker than Masten, Priddis or Mitchell off a HFF. I'd also day he'd be quicker than Gaff over 20m.

The likes of Partington, Cole, Duggan and Nelson have done their apprenticeships and its time for Butler, Masten, Redden, Hill and Le cras to move on.

Duggan needs to lift to the next level being getting more of it, 15 to 20 touches isn't enough for the role he has been developed for.

Hopefully Venables comes in for Redden and delivers.

From his pre draft footage he looked quite nippy and agile.

Lets just say he's be quicker than Masten, Priddis or Mitchell off a HFF. I'd also day he'd be quicker than Gaff over 20m.

The likes of Partington, Cole, Duggan and Nelson have done their apprenticeships and its time for Butler, Masten, Redden, Hill and Le cras to move on.

Duggan needs to lift to the next level being getting more of it, 15 to 20 touches isn't enough for the role he has been developed for.

Hopefully Venables comes in for Redden and delivers.
Has Duggan ever had more than 20 touches?

If jk returns this week I would really like to see JD dropped and McInnis played as the third roaming tall. From what I have seen, he plays his best footy when he is allowed to roam down the ground. McInnis is just an over grown hff to me.

Darling is shit. Time to re-asses without him. He doesn't even play like a footballer. He makes bad decisions, plays for frees at the slightest contact, skills are average, doesn't apply any forward pressure anymore, doesn't know how to extend his arms to take a mark, doesn't work hard enough, is average below his knees and is generally a weak prick on the field. Who cares what position he's in so long as it's at East Perth.
all these negative traits and he still kicks 2 goals a game....such shit, so not wow...etc.
i agree he is average at the moment, but i would cut him some slack last game after the problems with his kid. This means he would have kicked at least one in every game this year. i hate how he flings himself for a free kick, he needs to pull his head in and work...i think with a bit of effort he can be a champ. i wonder, are supporters just a bit angry at Darling cos he was so good in his first couple years and he hasn't gone on with it? Remember, he is not even 25 yet.

all these negative traits and he still kicks 2 goals a game....such shit, so not wow...etc.
i agree he is average at the moment, but i would cut him some slack last game after the problems with his kid. This means he would have kicked at least one in every game this year. i hate how he flings himself for a free kick, he needs to pull his head in and work...i think with a bit of effort he can be a champ. i wonder, are supporters just a bit angry at Darling cos he was so good in his first couple years and he hasn't gone on with it? Remember, he is not even 25 yet.
That's pretty much exactly what they're angry at. We have been a bit starved of things to get excited about re: development

It'd be very very disappointing if Partington isn't named this week... I followed him closely pre-draft and he has the potential to be a very very good player. Has a very unique mixture of attributes and has done more than enough in the WAFL to warrant a debut.

Absolutely MUST play this week and in future weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd be very very disappointing if Partington isn't named this week... I followed him closely pre-draft and he has the potential to be a very very good player. Has a very unique mixture of attributes and has done more than enough in the WAFL to warrant a debut.

Absolutely MUST play this week and in future weeks.
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

When asked on Channel 7 if the players who played against GC will be given another chance or if there will be changes Simmo said that "EP had a good win and got some players back into form so there will be changes but theirs also growth within the senior team"

So lads, expect Redden and Masten back in this week.

Simmo basically ruled JK out then on 6pr
Yep

And I'd be putting a line through Lycett after that as well

Interesting he said Wellingham trained well but then said straight away EP had a good win so not sure if he comes straight back in

Yep

Interesting he said Wellingham trained well but then said straight away EP had a good win so not sure if he comes straight back in

Heard on the media that there is a chance they might play Lycett at FF rather then a full game on the ball .

Simmo basically ruled JK out then on 6pr

Yep

Good. Can't rush JJK back.

And a big no to Nic Nat in 2017, he needs to be 110% for 2018.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Whoever The **** It Is After The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Back