Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see any changes unless necessary...

Hartigan maybe???

I thought Hartigan bounced back really well after a poor start
Maybe... Don't want to go too tall though... And hes been overall pretty underwhelming for a couple weeks
Not letting a couple of shiny instances blind me...

IMO Wright is on shaky ground, doesn't seem to have any real weapons and is struggling to have an influence on games....

Now that we have Cameron and Betts playing the small forward role I would prefer to replace Wright with Grigg who has an elite leg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changes should be kept to a minimum after tonight's performance.

Only issue likely to be we are too tall in defence. If Otten plays a decent SANFL game, may be an in for Hartigan.

Crouch to start the game.

Agree on Wright - most disappointing part for me tonight was how often he seemed to lose one on one contests. May be an intensity thing or something... just kind of plodding along at the moment.

Pls give Lyons a go.

Please give Martin at least a few more games. This should be his last chance to show something. Give him a run of 4+ games, not in the vest, to actually see if he's got it in him. He looked more and more composed as the game went on. Almost took a rad speccy, too.
Couldn't agree more. Looked pretty good out their tonight. Didn't have great stats, but his gut running to help out in defense late in the last quarter was crucial. Give him a few more games and could be useful at the G next Sunday.

Agree on Wright - most disappointing part for me tonight was how often he seemed to lose one on one contests. May be an intensity thing or something... just kind of plodding along at the moment.

Pls give Lyons a go.

I was ereal critical of Wright's knack of work rate last season and for a player that lacks a real weapon at this level his work rate and intensity must be at a high to keep his spot in the team

The only change I'd consider is Truck out for a smaller player. Now that Hartigan has proven to be pretty capable (after his first quarters :confused::confused:) I think Truck needs to become a horses for courses player.

We needed him tonight, I don't think we do next week.

Wright for the green vest.

The only change I'd consider is Truck out for a smaller player. Now that Hartigan has proven to be pretty capable (after his first quarters :confused::confused:) I think Truck needs to become a horses for courses player.

We needed him tonight, I don't think we do next week.

Wright for the green vest.

Strange sort of game from Hartigan

Even considering the early bloopers he had 8-9 touches in the first qtr, for a big man he just gets his hands on the ball

I also think that Hartigan really complements Talia, Daniel can take the Cloke or Brown type of forward whilst Hartgan can go with the running / lead up KPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back