Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinkley will pick on one of the kids to make a statement for last weeks loss you can guarantee it. Doesn't have the stones to flick one of the senior players out. My money is Bonner out for Pittard, interesting to see if Jasper can keep up with some of the GWS small forwards? His pace and running ability have dropped off not to mention his kicking penetration.

Our midfield is already stacked. Atley couldn’t get a game in it, Trengove did but as a back flanker that was part of our chip around the back style. Snelling is too small for AFL and is just an ok SANFL player at the minute. He may end up going back to West Adelaide, get several years of experience under his belt and turn into their version of Zane Kirkwood, who knows.

It's a shame about Neade being injured. His playstyle would perfectly suit Amon and make both players better. Fingers crossed he is back for the finals.

The Port Magpies board where I assume you intended to post this is a few links up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Pittard a definite in,

Question remains if anyone else will be dropped. If Lienert is picked, then Howard must be expected to do some rucking as we'd be too tall with 4 KPD's in the side.

I'm struggling with the call for bonner to be dropped.
I'd rather play him in the amon role

So would I, and I'm sure many others agree too. The coaches seem to love the idea of Amon though, as opposed to his actual production.

Lienert, Pittard and Trengove all omitted from the Magpies with AFL designations, so maybe Trengove comes back into the side as well?

Hopefully:
In: Pittard, Lienert, Farrell
Out: Bonner, Amon, Ryder

I think it's

In: Pittard, Lienert, Trengove
Out: Bonner, Amon, Ryder

With Farrell to get the call up if Gray doesn't pull up

I'd be equally happy with

In: Pittard, Lienert, Farrell, Trengove
Out: Bonner, Amon, Ryder, Thomas

With Thomas to get the reprieve if Gray doesn't pull up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back