List Mgmt. Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Petch, Ah Chee, Brander
In: Jones, Cameron, Williams.

Allen to the forwardline, Williams to the ruck. Stop playing non forwards in the forwardline. Stop playing KPF’s on the wing.

If Cameron isn’t ready, pick any old prick and stick them in the rotation. I know he’s a bit of a punchline here, but at least Ainsworth doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty. Any old bastard with heart may apply.

Out: Petch, Ah Chee, Brander
In: Jones, Cameron, Williams.

Allen to the forwardline, Williams to the ruck. Stop playing non forwards in the forwardline. Stop playing KPF’s on the wing.

If Cameron isn’t ready, pick any old prick and stick them in the rotation. I know he’s a bit of a punchline here, but at least Ainsworth doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty. Any old bastard with heart may apply.
Bring back Rob Wiley.

Last edited:

Ainsworth in for Redden.
Solves nothing. Anus, just like Redden, has zero versatility. If he's not in the middle, there's no point - just like Redden. Sheed as well, but not to the same degree. The side's balance is horrendous. We'd be better off playing Kelly on a HFF.

Please don’t play Kelly if he is injured. Didn’t see him miss a ground ball last year when at Geelong now suddenly can’t pick the thing up. Also 33% efficiency with 7 turnovers. Could make a case to drop around 8 on that performance.

If we keep Brander in, JK or JD goes out. He's a key position player not a wing.

Allen's great but he's not a ruck. Give Bailey Williams a crack. We lose too much when NN is resting.

Out: Brander, Rotham
In: Williams, Gov.

Allen to roaming fwd. Sheed/Redden to share the wing. Go back to 6 mids and 7 fwds. Schoey to play small but he needs to be in. Gives so much grunt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solves nothing. Anus, just like Redden, has zero versatility. If he's not in the middle, there's no point - just like Redden. Sheed as well, but not to the same degree. The side's balance is horrendous. We'd be better off playing Kelly on a HFF.
I'd even be tempted to put Yeo back on the HFF for the moment

I'd like to see Jermaine Jones and Cameron come in for fwd pressure, out Petch and Ah Chee.

Redden out for XON.

JK for Waterman

If Gov comes back maybe for Barrass. They're too similar and tad slow, Schoey has closing speed.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back