Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I really can't see us winning this game as I did with west coast.
However, I am really excited to see us play against a good team. Richmond's backline is where we will struggle, they have an answer for all of our forwards... Really important for our mids and backs to keep pumping it in there.

From the Richmond board. Gees these blokes are cocky for a team that really wasn't very convincing against a very poor Carlton.

They may well beat us, but I would be disappointed if we didn't get within 5 goals.
And when did Astbury all of a sudden become Steven Silvagni? :rolleyes:

I really can't see us winning this game as I did with west coast.
However, I am really excited to see us play against a good team. Richmond's backline is where we will struggle, they have an answer for all of our forwards... Really important for our mids and backs to keep pumping it in there.

If they send Rance and Chaplin to Boyd and Redpath respectively, Stringer or Crameri could get off the chain.

If they send Rance to Stringer, on the basis he looks most dangerous, then Chaplin goes to Boyd and I would actually back Boyd against him, Chaplin is terrible.

When did your talls become carey? Astbury has shown excellent form last year on goid forwards and backed that up in preseason. If he comes back in he will hold one of your talls well enough. He would be your best defender.

This is a good one, at least for a Monday.

When did your talls become carey? Astbury has shown excellent form last year on goid forwards and backed that up in preseason. If he comes back in he will hold one of your talls well enough. He would be your best defender.
When did I say our talls were Carey? Astbury is hardly superman.

I don't get why Goodes is mentioned as being dropped? I thought he played really well and is a hard body that we need in the middle

In reply to Goodes,
He's a serviceable player. If we play him we would probably get better results however, I don't see many years left in him and feel the need to play the youngsters would benefit us in the long term.

Bev and the crew elevated him for a reason, so with the need for a bigger body and experience it's unlikely he'd be dropped. It's just something I'd like to see.

If they send Rance and Chaplin to Boyd and Redpath respectively, Stringer or Crameri could get off the chain.

If they send Rance to Stringer, on the basis he looks most dangerous, then Chaplin goes to Boyd and I would actually back Boyd against him, Chaplin is terrible.
Chaplin would play loose chopping out who ever needs it.
Grimes and batchelor play both tall and small quite well so can account for cram or stringer. Leaving rance to play off boyd and provide lots of rebound or float to redpath. Not even considering if we end up playing astbury.

Chaplin would play loose chopping out who ever needs it.
Grimes and batchelor play both tall and small quite well so can account for cram or stringer. Leaving rance to play off boyd and provide lots of rebound or float to redpath. Not even considering if we end up playing astbury.

Don't think we would allow him just to cruise around defensive 50. I hope Grimes goes to Stringer, Grimes looked average at best on Thursday.

Definitely rate Rance though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going off your smart analogy. Did you watch any of his games last year? What are you basing your opinion of him on? Had the better of hawkins, rhoughy, cloke, petrie only time he got beaten was when jonno brown had a good game. :straining:
Mate, it might be time to piss off back to your own board if your going to keep up this shit. My opinion was based purely around the fact that one of your clowns mate out like he was seasoned veteran that nobody's ever kicked a goal on, then you make out like he'd be our best defender. Yes he's an honest player that's done well in some games. Don't think for one second that we're ever going to agree wholeheartedly or not take the piss out of someone coming here spilling this dribble.

Mate, it might be time to piss off back to your own board if your going to keep up this shit. My opinion was based purely around the fact that one of your clowns mate out like he was seasoned veteran that nobody's ever kicked a goal on, then you make out like he'd be our best defender. Yes he's an honest player that's done well in some games. Don't think for one second that we're ever going to agree wholeheartedly or not take the piss out of someone coming here spilling this dribble.
Chill. Just trying to have a discussion. :confused::cry:

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back