• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2023 Draft - compromised with all the bidding so only 1 pick in the top 29
2024 Draft - ...
2025 Draft - predicted to be even more compromised than 2023
2026 Draft - most likely we will have folded
2027 Draft - Will be decimated with Tassie

To be a little more level headed, I can't stress enough how critical it is to get THIS draft right. When you think pick 3 for being poor, the even ness of the draft and the trade of a club legend in TB giving us more picks, the excitement of the next mass influx of youth was something all of us were really looking forward to.

Instead we get Pick 12, an uncontracted all guts, less skill role player and a small forward that the club he was leaving doesn't have any room for.

My hope is that in the morning, common sense prevails and Clark knocks this back similar to what Port did today, Owies says no thanks to WA or some other club throws in something that we are all missing here.

You would certainly know supporting the saints
I know mate trust me. I posted a 3 way trade above that was very favourable to Eagles and Richmond that would have got this whole thing sorted out.

The fact WCE list management has gone with Carlton instead is deplorable.
WCE
OUT: 3, F2nd
IN: 8, 27, Liam Baker

STK
OUT: 8, 27, F1st, F2nd
IN: 3, 20

RIC
OUT: Liam Baker, 20
IN: F1st (STK), F2nd (STK), F2nd (WCE)

Could have had it all but decided to deal with the grubby blues

This is karma from me for taking the piss out of Ned Guy at the pies few years back. Hopefully Clarke is a mad geius and we go on an win a flag

He’s almost certainly a mad geius, whatever that is. But seriously if he was a mad genius he’d probably trade away the genius part for Matt Owies and a future 3rd

I'm waiting for a follow up video from dajesmac after he posted straight after this was posted on X but about a completely different rumour.
Need you to melt Jesse. For the greater good.

The timing of that was incredible. I got a comment saying 'Sorry to hear about the trade' and I was like '...what!?'

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back