Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Destroy Burn It Down GIF by Nicole
Heading down to MRP

So not only are handing them a top line mid, but also helping them match f/s bids.
We are so f**king generous.
I read it as Blues might be able to trade 14 & 12 for pick 2 instead so Norf can trade one of them for Houston now that the Pies don't have the capital to get him.

Can only hope.

This shit goes through and I'm done. I'm out for years maybe permanently.

And i was at games in 87
I'm not going to stop supporting the club, but I doubt I'll tune in all the time. I'll probably just watch from time to time. If we start to get good, I'll jump back on the bandwagon, but if we end up like Essendon with a team we know will never win a flag. I'll be out for an extended period. It's a bitter pill to swallow when some clown arrives at the club a runs the list into the ground.

So, nothing has actually happened yet, but everyone is massively melting on speculation of what might happen?
Trade week sure is a bag of whacky crackers!

Here's something for 2025 to take your mind off things - A slick Snake!

View attachment 2141762
Its nearly 10.30 in Melbourne-
Sheezel made it clear he was never leaving Melbourne. Would have been an enormous gamble to take him.
we will never know- need to risk to win. But winning isn't our style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

difference between port and eagles is Port admin listen to there members, eagles don't give a shit about there's. Ports had the balls to pull out of the deal when there members were pissed off and There deal wasn't half as bad as this one

Where are the grammar police when you need them?

The supporters didn’t need to be placated, we were still turning up in numbers. We understood the assignment. The club didn’t.
We turn up because we daren’t relinquish seats that have been so hard to acquire. I wouldn’t say the supporters were all that happy with current performances. They have been baying for blood - coaches, board members, the CEO and players.
Doesn’t make this decision a good one.

So we thought we were being firm by refusing 14 alone for TB.
Now we've gone from a straight swap between TB and Baker, to now downgrading 3 by 9 spots and losing our 3rd and 4th picks in this draft...
Clarke is surely a master negotiator.
He really shat the bed.
It's not a case of him shitting the bed. It's a case of him think top 5 picks aren't that valuable. He's seen Geelong and Swans avoid bottoming out and thinks we can trade away 3 and it'll all be hunky dory. For every Swans and Cats, there's 10 other teams who have traded in shit and lost.

Or boo your own players anonymously from a crowd like a coward? You do that you are an idiot.

If you want to do something.

Go write an email to those in charge.

Go walk back and forth at Lathlain Park wearing a billboard saying Sack Pyke and Clarke. The End is Nigh.

But don't boo a player who had no control over what the club dealt for them. That's plain stupid.
Good point to be honest and you are 100 percent correct

Gotta put a face to your opinion even if it takes more effort

Thanks for the wake up call.

We turn up because we daren’t relinquish seats that have been so hard to acquire. I wouldn’t say the supporters were all that happy with current performances. They have been baying for blood - coaches, board members, the CEO and players.
Doesn’t make this decision a good one.
Paying up and turning up are two different things

If Clarke couldn't wait until a TB trade is done, then something tells me that Hawthorn don't give a crap about trading in TB anymore and will just wait until we cave in and accept loose change from them.
Given this trade, it sets a dangerous precedence for that.
The other clubs are certainly smelling blood.
I can't believe in a rebuild, we are going into a draft with only picks 12 & 26...
We are putting our hopes in 3 x 27 year olds. 🤦‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back