List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Whose future picks would you have preferred?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:

Very odd career management from Dev. Had a long deal on the table and an almost guaranteed B22 opportunity in his preferred position. Knocked it back to back himself in, admirable in a lot of ways.

To stay there now, when he’s already about sixth in line for his spot and two highly rated mids are about to get drafted, plus more next year by the sounds…good on him!

Didn’t want to agitate, played at an extremely high level in the VFL. Good work to him if he’s happy enough.

All too hard for a player that we could use for cheap, but isn’t worth the effort at this point. An avoidable lose-lose over a multi year period, over a player worth kicking the tyres on but ultimately not likely to be too vital to anything long term. Ah well.

Yeah, I can't see how Dev has any real trade value. If he stays at Brisbane, his career is likely on the scrap heap at the end of next year. I don't think there will be much interest in an inexperienced 24yo who hasn't been able to get a game for a couple of years, with question marks over whether he plays a role in a contender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why give them anything for Robertson? Wait 12 months and pick him up for free via PSD. Have some f***ing gumption and some patience. We don't need Dev Robertson in 2025. We arguably don't really need him at all. Another list clogger. But if we are going to take him let it be for free in 12 months time. He isn't going to get a game at Brisbane unless they get a flood of injuries. He will still be looking to leave in a years time.

Yes your right with the don’t get him at all bit, I swear in 15 years time when he’s playing for some suburban team in the PFL some eagles fans will be still wanting to pick him up, he had his chance last year he didn’t take it , let’s just move on he ain’t coming.

So whats happening with Barrass
No updates.

Last media reports were F1 and F2 for Barrass and F3 which we have reportedly knocked back. Eagles want two firsts.

I’d be thrilled with 2x F1 for Barrass and F2.

Can't wait to hear the Eagles spin it when they get R1 & R2 for Barrass in the dying minutes when those picks are proved to be valued at Pick 14 which we rejected as too little from the get go and then made us trade 3 for 12. Honestly what do these recruiters do all year?.

Seriously sack them all, even Simple Jack knows that 3 does not equal 12.

Not much different to Dev, other than people haven't spent 2 years trying to imagine scenarios where he gets to our club.

He's also younger and is a better forward.
Culley , the very definition of spud flails at Afl level isnt good at Wafl and Dev tore up at Vfl . I know who I would prefer on our list

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Back